Sabres Prospect 3v3 Tourney, Season Ticket Holders Only

LGR4GM

I got a pair of tix to the 3v3 & now both kids that wanted to go have to work Saturday. If someone in Ra-cha-cha wants them, PM me.

Seats are general admission (my guess is they all are). Cost - if we end up @ one of the Sabres Space meetups, buy me a beer. If not, don't worry about it.

I could try mailing them to someone in Buffalo but doubt they'd get there in time.

Some get these yet?

Taro........... If it doesn't work out with Ink, lemme know. I'd love to have them..... been going to the development camp for the last 5 or 6 years now, and am kinda pizzed at the way the tickets were handled for this one. 

Taro........... If it doesn't work out with Ink, lemme know. I'd love to have them..... been going to the development camp for the last 5 or 6 years now, and am kinda pizzed at the way the tickets were handled for this one.

You are up. Send me a PM & we can figure out how to get the tix to you.

Taro ....... very nice to meet you and I can't thank you enough for the tickets......The plan is to watch the 3 v 3, then visit Thin Man Brewing for a couple pints of brew, and top the afternoon off with a trip to Allen St. Poutine........  then maybe have a heart attack on the way home......

Taro ....... very nice to meet you and I can't thank you enough for the tickets......The plan is to watch the 3 v 3, then visit Thin Man Brewing for a couple pints of brew, and top the afternoon off with a trip to Allen St. Poutine........ then maybe have a heart attack on the way home......

Hahahhahah have fun man. I'll also be there!

Taro ....... very nice to meet you and I can't thank you enough for the tickets......The plan is to watch the 3 v 3, then visit Thin Man Brewing for a couple pints of brew, and top the afternoon off with a trip to Allen St. Poutine........  then maybe have a heart attack on the way home......

Except for the heart attack, sounds like a good day. :beer:

Free agent goalie Hunter Shepard stealing the show in game 2.

Rasmus Asplund looking very good.

Shepard did look great.  Gonna have to look him up. 

U of M - Duluth starter last season as a sophomore, assuming he'll be returning for his junior season.  I know it's just 3 on 3 but he's looked better than any goalie they have in the system not named Ullmark. 

Edited by inkman

I did not realize that Olofsson led the SHL in goals, and looking now, he finished 8th in points and Pilut ended up 13th in points.  This is really nice, because, in NHL equivalency terms, the SHL is stronger than the AHL.  We're not just experiencing a flood of Swedes, we're experiencing a flood of Swedes that are potentially good NHL players.  Olofsson's NHLe is 40 points and Pilut's is 35 points.  For a 7th round pick winger and an undrafted defenseman, this is ridiculous.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.