Official Trade Tracker Summer 2018

Brawndo

Thought the demand would be higher than a 2nd pick for 2 players. Orpik a salary dump?

The Avs have a lot of D on the roster. Is this a setup trade?

Orpik was a salary dump, Avs said they will work with him to move him to a preferred spot by trade or buyout apparently. By taking Orpik, the Avs only had to give up the one pick

I'd have happily done something like this.

so would I, when they announced Lehner was not coming back I thought they might pick him up in a trade. Now I wonder if they would go after Anderson from Ottawa? Edited by apuszczalowski

Looks like CGY and CAR are in Central Registry finalizing a trade.

Per McKenzie

Lindholm and Hanifin involved

More details to come, but this #Flames and #Canes deal is big - and it involves Elias Lindholm + Noah Hanifin going to Calgary, with Dougie Hamilton going to #Canes.

We had to be in on that.

Either of those hauls are O’Reilly-plus type returns.

Also, pretty much cements the Blues as the prime trading partner now, with Philly as a dark horse.

Though, Carolina's forward situation, which was their prime focus, just got slightly worse too. 

But Necas is a stud, and he's ready. With Svechnikov, maybe they have the idea of bringing up forwards on a seasoned, rock-solid D group.

Edited by Randall Flagg

Though, Carolina's forward situation, which was their prime focus, just got slightly worse too. 

But Necas is a stud, and he's ready. With Svechnikov, maybe they have the idea of bringing up forwards on a seasoned, rock-solid D group.

I still think Carolina is in trouble at center, but honestly, I love their wing situation. 

Slavin - Hamilton 

TVR - Pesce

Fox - Faulk

That's pretty good. A few prospects on the way.

Skinner, Aho, Teravainen, Svechnikov as top 6 wings. 

You're right, Blue, they just need one more piece to go with Necas, Staal, and Rask in the middle. I know he's not on the list, but Tavares pushing them all down and then a goalie would make that team dangerous.

Edited by Randall Flagg

I'll toss in sjs first

They should trade us Hamilton for ROR

Not a good idea, Hamilton is a locker room cancer it would appear as based on the reports coming from the draft news guys. They said he just didn't "fit in" on the Flames and it was a similar problem with Boston. I love skill, but we didn't trade Kane to get a Kane of the back end

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.