GDT Bruins at Buffalo 2/25/18 5 PM MSG, GR

Brawndo

reading through the Bruins forum on hfboards, when Risto had that little check on Marchand and immediately skated away despite chara being a tool, the Bruins fans, after talking about how much they need their big hits and grit in this game, became apoplectic. It was hysterical. I pointed out how hysterical it was and probably got an infraction

reading through the Bruins forum on hfboards, when Risto had that little check on Marchand and immediately skated away despite chara being a tool, the Bruins fans, after talking about how much they need their big hits and grit in this game, became apoplectic. It was hysterical. I pointed out how hysterical it was and probably got an infraction

They really hate risto :D

ERod with a good game.

Not a believer in him becoming a top-nine but I really hope this kid makes it.

One of the reasons I liked Randall's idea of getting him back to Rochester is that I do see him as a top nine guy. I think he has the talent, just not the confidence yet. He's getting it, though. Only two games ago, in the same spot on the ice that he scored from tonight, he passed it to a guy in the corner instead of shooting.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.