GDT Bruins at Buffalo 2/25/18 5 PM MSG, GR

Brawndo

Did the Bruins equipment man accidentally pack Gionta's hockey pants instead of Nash's or does he just still wear the pants he wore as a Pee Wee?

Antipin was out on the PK? When?

The 2nd PK pairing was Nelson-Falk.

We can hope.

I know for sure he was on special teams this game because I said to myself at one point during the game...

The seasons over why haven't they been playing him more on special teams? After seeing him out there.

Then I read that he has a communication problem in the Justin Faulk thread.

I know for sure he was on special teams this game because I said to myself at one point during the game...

The seasons over why haven't they been playing him more on special teams? After seeing him out there.

And in spite of that, he plays a pretty solid game.  Assuming he's on the roster next year, I hope he spends the summer learning English.

He was on the 2nd PP unit @ the left point.

But he did not play on the PK. He was pulled from the ice to start the Sabres 1st PK. Falk went out for him and Nelson who'd been out for ~10 seconds prior to the start of the PK remained on the ice.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.