Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

I disagree. He's a very solid starter when healthy.

I might quibble with "very" solid. He's a good player.

Is the team's lack of interest in Mathews yet another sign that McDermott was serious as could be when he said he placed a huge premium on a player's availability?

Seems that way to me.

At this point, the Bills probably have the worst QB and WR situations in the league. It'll be interesting to see what they do to address both.

Hogan isn't a star, but he's a nice #3 or #4 WR who was far better than anyone the Bills had in those slots since they let him leave out of Whaley incompetence.

Between the coach, system, and QB in New England, I think it's awfully difficult to have a fair evaluation of what sort of an NFL talent a guy like Hogan actually is.

As you indicated, he's probably a nice #4 WR for the Bills (and for most teams, which means he should be a ST standout, too, btw (was he?)). In NE, he's an actual weapon ... but, really, that's because it's NE.

Between the coach, system, and QB in New England, I think it's awfully difficult to have a fair evaluation of what sort of an NFL talent a guy like Hogan actually is.

As you indicated, he's probably a nice #4 WR for the Bills (and for most teams, which means he should be a ST standout, too, btw (was he?)). In NE, he's an actual weapon ... but, really, that's because it's NE.

"Plus", Flagg added, leafing through the broadcast analyst player information packet, "he played lacrosse."

Sort of a weird sequence of events.

I wonder if he's actually angling to play somewhere else.

.@68INCOGNITO on his pay cut: "It pisses me the f off. The contract and all that pissed me the f off and all that, but (retiring) has nothing to do with that." On whether there was a chance he'd change his mind: "Absolutely not." More to come.

I think he wants to live and not have a crappy life. 

We may well get worse this season, no doubt about that. 

We've gotten rid of young headaches that either had, or were angling for, massive contracts. We destroyed a secondary with potential but seeking big dollars, and then rebuilt it cheaply into the best one I've seen in 12 years as a Bills fan. We loaded up on picks to finally make the move to get a franchise QB. We now have 100 million in cap space opened up for the 2020 offseason - meant to imply that we wiggled out of all of the potential long term damage set up by Doug. We completely rebuilt the tone and expectations of the locker room, and have a cohesive organizational vision that just happened to lead to ending the two decade playoff drought along the way despite "shedding talent".

We will have our franchise QB starting and winning football games with a young core around him and 100 mil in cap space. 

I love where we are right now. Thank you McBeane.

Edited by Randall Flagg

.@68INCOGNITO on his pay cut: "It pisses me the f off. The contract and all that pissed me the f off and all that, but (retiring) has nothing to do with that." On whether there was a chance he'd change his mind: "Absolutely not." More to come.

It pisses him the eff off that, as an aging veteran on a rebuilding on the fly team, he was asked to, AND AGREED TO, restructure his deal a bit? He's pissed the eff off at the team that gave his NFL career a second chance?

Screw you, Richie.

Well that was aggerssive

Good riddance. Obviously it hurts on the field and gives us another hole we have to fill. But good riddance.

Why?

Side note, you need to start posting again. Otherwise I'm gonna catch you for post count, and that's not gonna look good for me, considering I joined years after you did

@68INCOGNITO just told me the following: "I'm, done. That's it. It's been a long career. Went to the doctor. My liver and kidneys are shutting down. The stress is killing me. It's just about doing what's right. I just want to be in the Hall of Fame." Full story to come.

@68INCOGNITO just told me the following: "I'm, done. That's it. It's been a long career. Went to the doctor. My liver and kidneys are shutting down. The stress is killing me. It's just about doing what's right. I just want to be in the Hall of Fame." Full story to come.

That I don't doubt.

I know he was effective. But, man. Just look at the guy. He looks/looked awful.

He's a decent lineman, but Hall of Fame for what? His high school?

Well that was aggerssive

Why?

Side note, you need to start posting again. Otherwise I'm gonna catch you for post count, and that's not gonna look good for me, considering I joined years after you did

He's a racist, homophobic piece of garbage. Good riddance.

He's a decent lineman, but Hall of Fame for what? His high school?

Seriously. If he actually believes he's a HoFer, his kidneys aren't the only organs failing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.