What Is Your Trade Prediction For Kane?

bob_sauve28

kane to the wild for stalock and 2nd round

Wth?  If Ek isn't coming back, sorry.  Stalock was cannon fodder in the offseason of 2016.   This is utterly terrible. 

Kane with 50% retained to Tampa Bay for Cal Foote And 1st

Kane and Lehner to the Isles for Kieffer Bellows, Calgary’s 1st in ‘18 And a ‘19 2nd Rounder

Kane and a 4th to Anaheim for Max Jones and a first

I'm for any of these honestly. 

Kane 5.25 ufa (2.625 @ 50% retained)

McCabe 1.60 1yr rfa

Girgensons 1.60 1yr rfa

Baptiste

To Pittsburgh for

Hagelin 4 1yr

Sheary 3 2yr

Cole 2.1 ufa

Sprong

Pittsburgh 1st 2018

Kane a part of the large package shake up in Pittsburgh

I would say no but he’ll no to that. Pittsburgh would win that deal in a landslide

Kane with 50% retained to Tampa Bay for Cal Foote And 1st

Kane and Lehner to the Isles for Kieffer Bellows, Calgary’s 1st in ‘18 And a ‘19 2nd Rounder

Kane and a 4th to Anaheim for Max Jones and a first

I could see something like these deals but until this team gets some decent scouts then I don’t really want more picks. With as much money as Pegula has he should have solid scouting and scouts everywhere. More than any other team.

I think Buffalo needs players that can skate and work hard. They seem slow compared to most teams.

I would say no but he’ll no to that. Pittsburgh would win that deal in a landslide

I could see something like these deals but until this team gets some decent scouts then I don’t really want more picks. With as much money as Pegula has he should have solid scouting and scouts everywhere. More than any other team. I think Buffalo needs players that can skate and work hard. They seem slow compared to most teams.

I tend to agree

The team is playing better, but they really need a D that can skate the puck up the ice and they depend way too much on the current D to do that and cant. Beaulieu is the only one willing the rest make passes up ice way too early into coverage. Would love to see forwards bring the puck up other than Jack. Nylander once he gets his mojo back and Mitts can do it, so help is coming and maybe Ghule. It would be interesting to put Risto at center for a few games to get him better at playing a 200 foot game... just thinking outta the box...heck season is lost why not.

Wth?  If Ek isn't coming back, sorry.  Stalock was cannon fodder in the offseason of 2016.   This is utterly terrible. 

I'm for any of these honestly. 

i can honestly say i have no idea what you are trying to say here. i am not sure where errikson-Ek came into this, but the wild are not going to be traded errikson-Ek. he is just starting to get time and the coach really loves him and he is getting the time to prove it. i can honestly not speak to stalock 2016, but this season stalock had been filling in for dubnyck since he got a lower body injury. stalock has been nuts for them. he faced off against some of the best teams in the league and did everything he could to keep them in or win games. i have watched a lot of the wild games lately, and he is really good. i think he is going to be traded because he is way too too good to be a backup. 

yes, kane is incredible, but he is a half season rental. unless they get an agreement that long term negotiations can happen for the trade approval. getting a great goalie and a first or second round is not a bad trade for a half season rental. 

IF they trade Kane I think they'll attach a bad contract (Moulson/Bogo), so I don't really expect much in return.

It's a novel idea but if we are trading away $10+ mill in salary, I'd expect that and more in a return. Unless there are contenders with over $10 mill in cap space.

Edited by inkman

IF they trade Kane I think they'll attach a bad contract (Moulson/Bogo), so I don't really expect much in return.

If they trade Kane, they'd have more than enough cap space to live with their bad contracts so I'm not sure why they'd use him to clear one out. If we're trading him, hopefully it's for young players that can help us in the next 1-2 years.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.