Buffalo at Saint Louis, December 10, 2017, 7pm (MSG)

Eleven

Somebody ate their Wheaties and drank the cool-aid.

I'm not drinking anyone's anything. Take your condescension and shove up it up your ass sideways. You wanna buy into the woo is me buffalo sucks attitude, you do that. This team lacks the confidence and will to win. They are a bunch of soft . Time to grow up or get out. No team is better then them. They lose because they can't get this loser mentality out of their heads. Time to grow up and fight. Edited by LGR4GM

I'm not drinking anyone's anything. Take your condescension and shove up it up your ass sideways. You wanna buy into the woo is me buffalo sucks attitude, you do that. This team lacks the confidence and will to win. They are a bunch of soft ######. Time to grow up or get out. No team is better then them. They lose because they can't ###### get this loser mentality out of their heads. Time to grow up and ###### fight.

LOL.  That escalated.  Pump your brakes warrior, just a joke.  Direct that entire post in a strongly worded letter to every overpaid player on this team.  Note:  You might need a lot of paper. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.