GDT Sabres at Montreal 7pm 11/11/17. MSG, WGR

Brawndo

Johnson in net, Gorges in for Antipin.

I got nuthing for the last part

Probably not the worst time for Antipin to watch one from upstairs. That turnover last night was egregious.

I didn't. In general I have to say that I smile when teammates drop everything to defend each other without having to be prodded (surely a result of Lucic-Miller)

But a high stick? It was just a high sticking penalty. Not an elbow, late hit, hit to the head. An accidental high-stick. 

Which leads me to believe he was just doing it because?

At which point situational awareness HAS to kick in. This is the NHL.

Phil said he didn't mind. I have to believe he did mind and the comment was just a continuation of a coaching philosophy he believes in. Be positive yada yada yada.

I care.

Me too. Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows the Sabres?

POTY so far.

Didja hear Wowie's appraisal of Nolan's penalty?

---

For those who are wondering, these Sabres are not in the running for worst 20-game start in franchise history. That belongs to the immortal 13-14 squad (9 points). 86-87 had 11. They are tied with 70-71 , 02-03 and 14/15 with 12 points. First year of Sabres hockey, the bankrupt/owner arrested year and the second year of The Tank. Good company. Surely they will get a point to escape infamy. @Montreal @Pitt @Detroit Carolina

Interesting! I think this team has talent though. They just need to get it all together

Me too. Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows the Sabres?

Interesting! I think this team has talent though. They just need to get it all together

I thought they had talent but must admit I may have overestimated this team.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.