GDT: Sabres vs. Devils, Monday 10/9/17 3:00 pm

bob_sauve28

Honestly? I think he overplayed the shooter to help emphasize how poorly 82 (won't even try his name anymore) is playing and not taking away the pass. It's a joke. 2-1.. the pass CANNOT get through.. it CANNOT. The Sabres are playing the opposite on D. Every pass gets through.

Forsure it's not his fault by any means,but my 2 year old son could have scored 3 of those goals like he was just sold on no real dangle or anything

1) This game isn't on Johnson.

2) Johnson has not made one big save all game. He has played pretty poorly in general (overplaying 2 on 1s).

3) Lehner is much better

4) Eichel is not looking anything close to captain material - is he actually playing tonight?

5) This is probably RORs best game (but he is still playing poorly)

6) Jack sure isn't living up to his contract these last few games - its only because Kane is playing like a man possessed he has any points

7) Kane has his flaws but he plays hard every shift of every game - take not Jake 'Coaster' Eichel

Pominville took the draw, Kane takes the puck down the left side, shoots on net. Rebound in front, devil's come away with it with a 2 on 1 because antipin pinched. Bowl-u played the shooter, stick down, sauce pass to an uncovered bratt because Moulson is too slow to catch up. Moulson then trips over Johnson. Pominville and Antipin were never in the play.

Close. Had anyone CLOSE to NHL speed been on the ice there RATHER than Moulson, who missed getting to the puck by roughly the same amount as the pinching Antipin even though he had a good 30' head start, then either Buffalo has another goal w/ Kane getting a well earned assist or at least the puck is deep in the zone & out of harm's way.

Moulson then managed to pretty much miss getting a shot off after the PP on a nice set up from Larsson. If he's only good for taking shots from the slot, he'd better get to the puck there and make it count.

:censored:

He deserves it.

I'm there. Sorry, Dan. You may have been a shite coach, but the players bailed on you because they are mentally weak.

He deserves it? More proof he's a selfish player who only plays when it benefits him is all I see

Don't get me wrong, I am LOVING his game right now, and I was expected it. But if you think he's doing it for the crest on his jersey you're mistaken

Edited by LikeEich

What a s*it show.

In the preseason I was the pessimist, turns out I was being too optimistic.

Maybe Beaulieu can play wing cause he sure as s*it can't play D.

Sign Kane, keep Jack and Risto and trade the rest of this entire roster for whatever draft picks you can get. Start over.

And yes, as I said before, Bylsma had them playing that way cause he knew they lacked talent. It was his only option. Housley wants them to play differently, but they are simply incapable of doing it.

Worst Sabres team ever.

Forsure it's not his fault by any means,but my 2 year old son could have scored 3 of those goals like he was just sold on no real dangle or anything

Yes.. because the goalie can't cover an uncovered player.  Which goal would you say that Johnson should have saved?

Wonder if Jack will complain about fans booing again.

If Jack is smart he'll keep the comments to himself because the one thing Buffalo fans hate more than anything is loosing, and there has been an awful lot of it over the years.

Just play the game Jack and put some pucks in the net.

1) This game isn't on Johnson.

2) Johnson has not made one big save all game. He has played pretty poorly in general (overplaying 2 on 1s).

3) Lehner is much better

4) Eichel is not looking anything close to captain material - is he actually playing tonight?

5) This is probably RORs best game (but he is still playing poorly)

6) Jack sure isn't living up to his contract these last few games - its only because Kane is playing like a man possessed he has any points

7) Kane has his flaws but he plays hard every shift of every game - take not Jake 'Coaster' Eichel

Eichs still on his entry level but I know what ya mean. Pretty much invisible.

Yes.. because the goalie can't cover an uncovered player. Which goal would you say that Johnson should have saved?

Probably none of them in all honesty, it's been on the players lack of effort as well as big time brain farts,just a little more effort is all, maybe let it squeak by instead of selling the farm yknow. Kinda adds to the this I don't want to be here mentality

I’m hoping Botterill will have no hesitation on massive changes at some point DURING the season if the losing continues. I think a lot of these players don’t fit the style of play Housley wants. There are still a ton of Tim Murray’s Guys here and Murray had a different vision of how he wanted the team to play. Housley wants speed, a lot of our forwards are slow. But a few contracts will be hard to move. Moulson, Okposo, O’reilly

He deserves it? More proof he's a selfish player who only plays when it benefits him is all I see

Don't get me wrong, I am LOVING his game right now, and I was expected it. But if you think he's doing it for the crest on his jersey you're mistaken

I don't give a damn why he's doing it. He's doing it.

I’m hoping Botterill will have no hesitation on massive changes at some point DURING the season if the losing continues. I think a lot of these players don’t fit the style of play Housley wants. There are still a ton of Tim Murray’s Guys here and Murray had a different vision of how he wanted the team to play. Housley wants speed, a lot of our forwards are slow. But a few contracts will be hard to move. Moulson, Okposo, O’reilly

oh know we gotta do what the bills are doing

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.