Ok, who are the final four

1. Clemson

2. Georgia

3. Oklahoma

4. Alabama

First two out

5. OSU

6. Wisconsin

Oh by the way Gary Danielson is a douche bag. He said “this game” (Se. championship) shouldn’t count because Auburn’s running back got hurt. Really? He spent the entire game rooting for Auburn and they got spanked in a neutral site game. Their great victories were a home. Give me a break.

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

A first will happen for the college football playoff. Either a 2 loss team is making it or 2 teams from the same conference will get in. Ohio State has more quality wins, but they lost twice and were shelled by unranked Iowa. Alabama's only loss came to number 6 Auburn on the road. Alabama was ranked number 1 most of the season. It will probably come down to which team is more likely to play a strong game (not blown out) against Clemson. If that is the case, Alabama should make it.

Edited by GoPre

Bowlllll gaaaaames

There's only 2 things that matter in the SEC, winning the SEC championship and winning the national title. The 2ns one obviously vastly superior to the first.

1. Clemson

2. Georgia

3. Oklahoma

4. Alabama

First two out

5. OSU

6. Wisconsin

Oh by the way Gary Danielson is a douche bag. He said “this game” (Se. championship) shouldn’t count because Auburn’s running back got hurt. Really? He spent the entire game rooting for Auburn and they got spanked in a neutral site game. Their great victories were a home. Give me a break.

Georgia's rb got hurt too. But we have depth so it literally didn't matter. I'm surprised at how well Georgia did but they played a great game.

I think it will be:

Clemson

Oklahoma

Georgia

Ohio

Here's something to consider. If the committee puts in Alabama, that's 3 out of 4 schools within driving distance to the national championship in Atlanta. You could have an insane atmosphere if say Georgia Clemson is the game or Alabama Clemson or Georgia Alabama.

Edited by LGR4GM

1. Clemson

2. Georgia

3. Oklahoma

4. Alabama

First two out

5. OSU

6. Wisconsin

This seems right.

There's only 2 things that matter in the SEC, winning the SEC championship and winning the national title. The 2ns one obviously vastly superior to the first.

Georgia's rb got hurt too. But we have depth so it literally didn't matter. I'm surprised at how well Georgia did but they played a great game.

I think it will be:

Clemson

Oklahoma

Georgia

Ohio

Here's something to consider. If the committee puts in Alabama, that's 3 out of 4 schools within driving distance to the national championship in Atlanta. You could have an insane atmosphere if say Georgia Clemson is the game or Alabama Clemson or Georgia Alabama.

OSU doesn't belong.  It'll get in so that B1G has a team, of course, but its two losses were terrible.

And the stadium will be rocking no matter who gets in.  All four of those teams have fans who travel.

Edited by Eleven

I think Georgia betting Oklahoma is a long shot. Oklahoma is really good and I'm not sure we can take them.

Also we should draft Mayfield

This seems right.

OSU doesn't belong. It'll get in so that B1G has a team, of course, but its two losses were terrible.

And the stadium will be rocking no matter who gets in. All four of those teams have fans who travel.

I agree they don't belong. Clemson will curb stomp them.

Oklahoma has no defense and they haven’t played D as fast as Georgia’s.

Neither of these statements is true.  They won with defense as recently as yesterday.  https://www.si.com/college-football/2017/12/02/oklahoma-tcu-big-12-title-game-playoff

And I'd put BOTH OSU defenses (the one in Ohio and the real one) right up there with Georgia.

Beware your Dawg-colored glasses, my man.

Neither of these statements is true. They won with defense as recently as yesterday. https://www.si.com/college-football/2017/12/02/oklahoma-tcu-big-12-title-game-playoff

And I'd put BOTH OSU defenses (the one in Ohio and the real one) right up there with Georgia.

Beware your Dawg-colored glasses, my man.

It’s not Dawg colored glasses, it’s stats and team speed.

GA has allowed an average of 13.2 pts per game (3rd in the nation), and a total of 19 touchdowns in 13 games. Oklahoma isn’t even in the top 50.

Oklahoma has a great offense (4th), but plays in a league where defense isn’t exactly very good. In fact only TCU, Iowa St and Texas are the only Big 12 D in the top 50. Last I looked, Texas was mediocre at best, Oklahoma lost to Iowa St and TCU still averaged nearly 20 pts against them in their two losses.

GA in addition to being 3rd in D, is also 23rd in offense. GA is also 17th in time of possession while Oklahoma 24th. GA, Aub, Alabama, and LSU are in the top 17 on defense.

Oh by the way, OSU averages 20 pts per game given up on D and has given up 32 TD’s this season. Their defense isn’t even in thr same vip code as GA’s or Alabama’s

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

I correctly predicted Bama would be in, but I actually think OSU got screwed. Conference championships need to matter more.

Has a team that lost by more than 30 ever make the playoff or title game? Ohio State didn't play in their conference game last season. They did not get screwed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.