Tim Murray Press Conference 2:00 PM EST

Thwomp!

Then again, why would he say he had thoughts of firing Bylsma if after the meeting with owners he ends up keeping him. I don't think that line means much. 

Other way around there. He said he had none, so after the owner's meeting if he is fired, it's the exit interviews or, more likely Pegula

Other way around there. He said he had none, so after the owner's meeting if he is fired, it's the exit interviews or, more likely Pegula

No, what I'm saying is that he said he hasn't had thoughts because he'd be dumb to say otherwise before the Pegulas approve of the firing, you know? 

Or he meant it. We have no way of knowing, so the sentence is not worth dissecting 

Murray basically saying, with black and white and player's not playing the system, that the more you win, the more accountable you are, the more players will respect and listen and follow the system

In other words, our players don't respect Dan or believe in his system

Murray basically saying, with black and white and player's not playing the system, that the more you win, the more accountable you are, the more players will respect and listen and follow the system

In other words, our players don't respect Dan or believe in his system

I'm shocked that Dan had no control over the room. Shocked.

No, what I'm saying is that he said he hasn't had thoughts because he'd be dumb to say otherwise before the Pegulas approve of the firing, you know? 

Or he meant it. We have no way of knowing, so the sentence is not worth dissecting 

Ahh gotcha. I think there's more in this presser to keep hope alive though, FWIW

'Players have legitimate gripes about the coach...about how we're built...and some that aren't legitimate and just excuses'

"Puck possession and transition is how the game is played" Well at least he knows that. Also said that the dump and chase was because of player limitations. I think that is partially true but I also think Bylsma neuters players he feels can't do something.

I fundamentally don't understand the point of having the presser before a final decision is made on the coach.

If there were no presser immediately after the season, a number of posters here would be complaining about the lack of one.

I think so too.

A man can only take so much Eleven

If there were no presser immediately after the season, a number of posters here would be complaining about the lack of one.

I mean, tbf if they listened to our griping this would be a drastically different team and season

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.