Tim Murray Press Conference 2:00 PM EST

Thwomp!

He has officially taken full responsibility.

So, no Terry today?  I know he's off "scouting", but this seems like an occasion that he should be present for.

Maybe we'll get some Russ?  

He never shows up for this and neither he nor Russ have anything to do with hockey decisions.

Murray finished player interviews 20 minutes ago.  Has a lot of notes to review with ownership in Fla.  He will come back, if he's still GM, and will make decisions then.

'He's my coach today, I'm the general manager today...there's going to be a review next week in Florida with ownership...I finished my last review 20m ago with my last player...I will come back, if I'm still here, and deliver my thoughts....[i can say definitely Dan will be here in the Fall]....I haven't had any thoughts of firing him at this point'

Hey, Muray, ###### yourself

Edited by WildCard

Players wants black and white, that comes to rules, schedule, team practices etc...

PLayers want black and white.  That includes team rules, schedules, style of play, role on team.  That falls on coach and GM and players.  

No, that didn't make sense.

Okay, because i heard that and was like... how was it not black and white? Win hockey games. Seems clear.

"What went wrong?"

"Can you be any more broad...

1.  Jack injured, Kane, ROR injured.  We're not in a position to withstand that yet.

2.  A lot of other things, that he's specifically not ready to talk about right now.

Never heard a press conference started with, 'Let's get this [one question] out of the way to start' announced by the guy running the presser

"What went wrong?"

"Can you be any more broad...

1.  Jack injured, Kane, ROR injured.  We're not in a position to withstand that yet.

2.  A lot of other things, that he's specifically not ready to talk about right now.

They were out a combined total of what? 12 games?

This is a waste of time.  I feel like I'm listening to Surly Spice explain that the Nazis never used chemical weapons.

Sounds like the players have no idea what is expected of them.

Yep

"I'm not trying to on the defensemen that are here, by any means."

Ok, that was a bright spot; he used a bad word.

Talking about some guys not wanting to buy into structure or rules.

So, we still technically have some hope but have to sit a week to wait, with a pit in our stomach because of the 'no thoughts of firing him' line. 

###### great.

If anything this presser is giving me hope. False hope maybe, but hope nonetheless 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.