Locker Clean Out Day / Presser

WildCard

Who is the prized free agent that will break our hearts this year? I'm actually hoping we stay away from the big money FA and go after solid role players. Since TPegs bought the team we've been fixated on landing the big prize but the team continues to struggle... something needs to change.

As shittily as this season has been, and ended on a bad note, you just know we're going to convince ourselves to watch again next year. We will all find some stupid reason to have hope for improvement despite the odds.

We can't quit. :death:

As I said in the Fire Bylsma thread:

I will watch.  And suffer.  And hope.  Because that's how being a Buffalo sports fan works.

They asked Dan about even strength scoring woes. He basically said "yeah, they weren't good" and cited numbers before Jack got hurt, and finished by explaining that the team's goal-scoring went up almost a goal per game when he came back, and then that was it for that question. 

We were still a terrible ES team with Jack in the lineup. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.