GDT: Flyers at Sabres 7:30 PM 3-7-17 on NBCSN

spndnchz

Playing a zillion minutes every night doesn't help and, having played that many minutes, it's fairly likely he's nicked up by now.

Maybe not, who is another true #1 d-man on a team with virtually no other defensemen?

If the NHL were smart they would cut the schedule down by 10 games to 72. Season is too dang long. Plus I absolutely hate the Cup being awarded in June. It should end in May. It won't happen though because the owners would lose their precious profit. But gotta admit the players would be fresher though. Wishful thinking.

The most important thing left in this season is to sign Cal Peterson. I firmly believe D*ckhead Dan and his f*cked up system is the main problem. Get a real coach, sign/trade for a #2 LHD, hope Guhle is the real deal and maybe find one more winger and we can see a quick turnaround. When your D have a total of about 10 goals and your team never is aggressive with the lead, I blame that mostly on the coach. Teams can have quick turnarounds - look at CLB. Key q is what good coaches are out there. D*ckhead must go. Let him stay the rest of the season (lose as much for draft purposes that way) then bye.

Edited by ct fab

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.