GDT: Chicago Blackhawks vs. Buffalo Sabres 6PM at KBC on NBCSN

jsb

You kill me. You could do better?

I am not a pro hockey player but in the day yes.  I was a defenseman/goalie.   I knew better than let a scoring threat like Toews head to the goal unabated.  Basic hockey.  Eichel is like many young scorers...their mind wanders on defense.   Glad that I amused you.  

Also does the forum just get tired with how often gorges does what he just did? Any other player handles the puck and makes decisions that he does and the board is all over it. Total silence regarding his inability to play at an NHL level. Is it just expected/tiring to talk about?

He is a space eater on the roster.  Hope they dump him in the off season or in a trade.  

Also does the forum just get tired with how often gorges does what he just did? Any other player handles the puck and makes decisions that he does and the board is all over it. Total silence regarding his inability to play at an NHL level. Is it just expected/tiring to talk about?

I think it's pretty unanimous as to what the expectations are of Gorges these days.

I know the team is dead tired and the Hawks are the Hawks.

I still want to watch the third. They can score and the Hawks have been vulnerable to the counter tonight.

Anyone got any kittens I can play with in this sunshine?

Edited by dudacek

"Like you could do better" is the stupidest comment you can make in a sports conversation, and is a comment made only by a**holes.

On the interwebs, the answer to "like you could do better" is always;

"Why yes, yes I could...." <dramatic pause> "What were we talking about again?"

Land the space shuttle? Yup.

Score on a breakaway against Hasek? Durn tootin'.

Run a sub-10 100m? Pshaw. With one hand behind my back.

:beer:

Let's go win this one.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.