GDT: Detroit @ Buffalo 7:00 Friday 1/20/2017 MSG

Sabel79

As much as I love Jack, ROR is the teams heart and soul. He isn't as talented as Jack but he's so dialed in. Just focused and driven.

Imagine if that trait rubs off onto Jack.

Separately, I hope they know that Risto has to play again in less than 24 hours. Jesus. It'd be one thing if he only plays 30 minutes because of 5 d men, but he's done it every other game all season long, despite people in charge of that explicitly stating that they don't want to do that. This is a problem.

FACK YES! such a GREAT WIN, it feels damn good.

Had to record this overtime live because i just felt we gonna get this game and we did, whoohoo!

So here it is..

31588613524_9f9f43d055_b.jpg

Nice bottle collection. You're either a heavy drinker or a slob (or possibly both).

But I'm not judging.

Imagine if that trait rubs off onto Jack.

I'd say if anything it's rubbing off on Samson.  He still has some growing to do, but he's got that same determined intensity as O'Reilly.  It also appears that he's starting to heat up in front of the net again, definitely a good thing.

Edited by Doohickie

Nice bottle collection. You're either a heavy drinker or a slob (or possibly both).

But I'm not judging.

I'd say if anything it's rubbing off on Samson.  He still has some going to do, but he's got that same determined intensity as O'Reilly.  It also appears that he's starting to heat up in front of the net again, definitely a good thing.

ROFL, thats from last night. This was pure soberness! trust!

O'Reilly throwing players off him like a RB, good

Beating a divisional team, better

Eichel getting 2 points, awesome

A win with MODO practically exploding, priceless

For everything else there's MasterCard. MasterCard is the official credit card of the NHL.... 

Edited by thewookie1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.