GDT: Philadelpha @ Buffalo 7:00 pm ET, 1/10/2017

Doohickie

Huh? :D

Chet and Muffy are stereotypical well-to-do sports fans who are more interested in being seen at the game than in watching the game; i.e., the pretty people behind the bench.

Bogosian did a good job there.

Wait, what?

To be fair, he screwed up to begin with, which is what made his later good plays necessary.

Edited by Doohickie

Well, 

He is just not worth the money, i just think he is really bad, but if he keeps scoring im glad :D

I dunno, man. He's putting up points lately and brings it on the forecheck. Gives us more speed. He's being used more properly now. At the very least he's upping his trade value, but at this point I'm leaning towards keeping him.

First time all year? I'm not sure if I'm joking.

Quite possible

I dunno, man. He's putting up points lately and brings it on the forecheck. Gives us more speed. He's being used more properly now. At the very least he's upping his trade value, but at this point I'm leaning towards keeping him.

Yea, i can agree on that, as long as he keeps scoring i guess his money worth, but 5,2 million is alot for a player that provides 0,5 points per game.

Yea, i can agree on that, as long as he keeps scoring i guess his money worth, but 5,2 million is alot for a player that provides 0,5 points per game.

The good thing for us is that by the time Eichel and Reinhart's entry level contracts are up, Kane's contract is finished. So we won't have to worry about his cost too much for now, at least. If he's asking for too much, well, hopefully his value keeps trending upwards.

The good thing for us is that by the time Eichel and Reinhart's entry level contracts are up, Kane's contract is finished. So we won't have to worry about his cost too much for now, at least. If he's asking for too much, well, hopefully his value keeps trending upwards.

Yea, good point. But then again, if he keeps raising his value by scoring more and more goals, i guess we gonna sit here and discuss why they god rid of him later on hehe :D

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.