The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

So I'm grilling some chicken tonight. My grill won't get above 250 degrees. I replaced tank during the session with little to no improvement. Thoughts?

Partially plugged orifice in the burner.

Go ahead.  Take a swing.  it's a softball pitch.

So I'm grilling some chicken tonight. My grill won't get above 250 degrees. I replaced tank during the session with little to no improvement. Thoughts?

There’s probably one those spider nests inside the air inlet for the burners. Take a twig or clothes hanger and dig the bigger out. Don’t know what kind of spiders they are but those webs are sticky and hard to get out. They block the air intake and starve the flame. Happens to me all the time.

Comedians. All yall jokers. Eat a bag of ######. J/K

Much love for my Sabrespace peeps. Even the ones who secretly try to diss me.

What are you using to take the temperature, a standalone temp gauge or the one on the grill? The one on the grill could be broken/misreading.

There’s probably one those spider nests inside the air inlet for the burners. Take a twig or clothes hanger and dig the bigger out. Don’t know what kind of spiders they are but those webs are sticky and hard to get out. They block the air intake and starve the flame. Happens to me all the time.

Good call.

Partially plugged orifice in the burner.

Go ahead. Take a swing. it's a softball pitch.

Many an orifice was plugged last night. Boo ya! Mostly mine. Wut? :ph34r:

What are you using to take the temperature, a standalone temp gauge or the one on the grill? The one on the grill could be broken/misreading.

I usually just stick my dick in the chicken

Right.  What I said.

Good call.

What the hell? It was my theory first!

Right. What I said.

What the hell? It was my theory first!

It’s killing me to know what kind of spiders those are. It’s been such a problem that I keep my grill and smoker in my walkout.

I think we thought of it at the same time but your reflexes are just quicker.

This whole thing has made me question why I didn’t just burn them out with my oxy-acetylene rig.

I checked the temp about 5 min off the grill. About 80 degrees. Yikes. To the stove it goes.

As someone who's primary function at work is food/beverage safety, this kinda stuff chaps my ass. Now I'm off to burn the ###### out of my chicken on the stove.

Gonna make that chicken sooo dry

Gonna make that chicken sooo dry

Yeah I'm chopping it up for quesadillas so it shouldn't affect the finished product too much. I'm finishing it in grapeseed oil on the stove so it shouldn't be too dry. Gonna be done dank ass dillas yo.

Well, just put my meat thermometer in chicken on the stove. 80 degree. Stuck in it in boiling grapeseed oil. 80 degrees. So I'm gonna call this chicken done or pretty soon.

Was sad to hear Tops Markets is filing for bankruptcy after being a WNY staple for so long. Not sure if it's a reorg or a closing of all stores and selloff. 

It MAY be filing for BK and I can't imagine it being a liquidation (Ch 7) rather than a reorganization (11).

I'm honestly surprised it took this long. They've been bleeding money for years.

Only since the investment bankers bought it from Ahold.  It's the debt service.  Otherwise it is healthy.