GDT: Edmonton at Buffalo, 12/6/16 (7pm, MSG)

Eleven

Why?  For the record, I was "another" that chimed in.  Do you despair because we're judgmental?  That we're armchair diagnosing?  That "our hero" may be flawed? 

To me, it was just an observation that I'd had previously but never mentioned until someone else did.  I will admit that I have no special qualification to diagnose anything like that.  I don't think I was being judgmental; to me it's a neutral- if he has ADHD, he does.  It might be part of what makes him the great player he is.  It's also entirely possible that I'm way off base and that's fine too.

Yeah - I didn't mean to sub-tweet the people who raised the Jack-suffers-from-ADHD theory. On the mobile, I can't multi-quote or see/recall who said what up-thread. 

As for the rest, I'll take a pass on engaging and sorting through why I reacted to that they way I did. If you think it's a valid line of discussion and that it was strange that someone would respond with exasperation, then I'm not sure any amount of explaining from me would change anything for you, or leave you feeling better informed.

Also, I'm just jammed this week.    

I was being sarcastic. Unlike some who actually diagnosed Marfan's.

Good to know. I apologize for reading it as a legitimate take. I think I would've glossed over it, had it not then been endorsed by Doohickie.

Yeah - I didn't mean to sub-tweet the people who raised the Jack-suffers-from-ADHD theory. On the mobile, I can't multi-quote or see/recall who said what up-thread. 

As for the rest, I'll take a pass on engaging and sorting through why I reacted to that they way I did. If you think it's a valid line of discussion and that it was strange that someone would respond with exasperation, then I'm not sure any amount of explaining from me would change anything for you, or leave you feeling better informed.

Also, I'm just jammed this week.    

Good to know. I apologize for reading it as a legitimate take. I think I would've glossed over it, had it not then been endorsed by Doohickie.

No worries. Hope your week lightens up a bit.

No one can multitask that well. Your eyes cannot be on two screens at once. (Unless you're Ryan Miller.)

This screen grab reminds me. Okposo made a very interesting decision to not try and deflect Risto's shot. No NHLers here (that I know of), but for those who do play, how is that decision made?

I'm not sure, but Reinhart did the same on Jack's pretty point shot while skating backwards against Calgary last year.

Thanks for not quoting my pre-game pep talk post...  <_<

It was a great post and it lifted my spirits when I read it.   

Jack doesn't have ADHD because he is looking around bored during interviews. Holy ###### hell.

Exactly, and neither does Bill Belichick.

Did anyone else notice Jack wincing in pain when they showed that iso of him on the powerplay? That was a little disconcerting.

They showed it right after Kane scored the first goal.

We sit three rows up next to the bench and he spent a LOT of time wincing last night. Usually, he's a carefree chatterbox, but he was definitely distracted by something last night. Gotta be his ankle and/or his hip which got hurt vs. the Caps. 

/McNaultyvoice

The ###### did I do?

I am very not into our GDTs becoming a gallery of hot gurl gifs. Enough of the internet is like that already, please not here.

It's not what you did. It's what you didn't. (insert winky thingie here)

And I agree on your second point.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

/McNaultyvoice

The ###### did I do?

I am very not into our GDTs becoming a gallery of hot gurl gifs. Enough of the internet is like that already, please not here.

Nothing personal but to get quality you have to give quality. :beer:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.