Sabres Jersey Number Countdown

Randall Flagg

Today is 44, yeah?

Several options here (apologies for not being able to find Korab in that 44 he once wore):

Zhitnik!

1311303723.jpg

I tried to use a picture of Zhitnik taking a decapitating slap shot, but the file type would not work here.

Also: Sekera (does NOT sound like Shakira):

sekera2.jpg

Finally, Nic Deslauriers

9027320.jpg

I'm fairly certain Biron was the last ever player allowed to wear either 0 or 00. And that was 22 years ago. The social media team likely wasn't born yet...

There's one person that runs all Sabres social media accounts. Alone.

Just in case others weren't aware. It's an... interesting set up.

I'd be shocked if any professional sports team lets an intern consistently post to any of their platforms.

I'm with you on that specific point, but dank memes don't find themselves. Or am I thinking too hard about this? Clearly I am, since the Sabres seem to be aggressively indifferent.

The Steve Johnson thing gets me every time :lol:

And that dude got engaged on the Sabres crest in the middle of the locker room. I'm beyond jealous

He works for the team, so it'd be like getting engaged in your cubicle (but obviously a million times cooler). Low effort.

I'm with you on that specific point, but dank memes don't find themselves. Or am I thinking too hard about this? Clearly I am, since the Sabres seem to be aggressively indifferent.

You have no idea. It's suuuuuuuch a drag.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.