GDT: Buffalo @ Montreal, 7:30 pm est, 3-10-2016

Doohickie

And here we go with how the refs are in the back pockets of the Habs in Montreal. 16th in home power plays this season, 22nd last year, 17th the year before and so on...

Eh, I just like to do that and happened to notice that we don't do well with these guys. Which certainly has everything to do with the fact that those 7 losses were probably to teams way above us in the standings. Just a fun stat.

We've been winning in Montreal anyway, so we haven't had to scramble for excuses :P 

Top ten pick in March and you're still scouting refs. I dig it, Flagg :beer:

Anything to put off doing homework :lol:

And here we go with how the refs are in the back pockets of the Habs in Montreal. 16th in home power plays this season, 22nd last year, 17th the year before and so on...

Yeah, but when did they happen?

Wow, that linesman is a grizzled veteran. His first game was in 1986. That's awesome.

Yeah, but when did they happen?

Do we really have to shave it that close? There are no stats available to fine tune it that much, but when a team is 22nd in home power plays, it's almost impossible to argue that the refs are cheating for them. But who knows, maybe you've found it. 22nd is just a smokescreen to throw people off, I got ya.

Do we really have to shave it that close? There are no stats available to fine tune it that much, but when a team is 22nd in home power plays, it's almost impossible to argue that the refs are cheating for them. But who knows, maybe you've found it. 22nd is just a smokescreen to throw people off, I got ya.

Also, how many did the opposing teams get in relation? That stat on it's own means nothing. #### the refs.

Yeah there are 3 ultimate truths in life.

Taxes, death and Swamp certain to be in on a ref conspiracy.

It's not a conspiracy if it's right out in the open. :lol:

Wait a minute. Wasn't I already proven right about this in the NHL?

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Yeah there are 3 ultimate truths in life.

Taxes, death and Swamp certain to be in on a ref conspiracy.

And yet there could be a limb on the ice and he would bitch about the slashing call.

Also, how many did the opposing teams get in relation? That stat on it's own means nothing. #### the refs.

Good question. Habs are among the least penalized teams at home this season (but Sabres have taken fewer). Last year they were middle of the pack. The year before, 9th most penalties taken at home. Kind of a mixed bag. I've looked at all these numbers going back years. There's zero evidence of officiating favoritism for the Habs. The moldy golden oldy probably goes back to the Original Six.

And yet there could be a limb on the ice and he would bitch about the slashing call.

If you don't see the consistancy in what I complain about when it comes to officiating then I don't know what you are watching. There are people here that complain about every little thing in the rulebook not called. I only point out when it is not called evenly.

And Vanek's a p####.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.