GDT: Buffalo @ Anaheim, 10:30 pm est, 2-24-2016

WildCard

Could anyone here make a less-compatible line than Eichel-Kane-Legwand if they tried? Holy ######.

Are these players as drunk as WC?

I want to climb to a mountaintop and scream my hatred of Bylsma. Game almost over and Girgensons has 13 minutes, and Bylsma crams together a line that makes as much sense as Sofia deciding to actually sleep with me. I want to print out the WOWY stats of Kane/Eichel and staple them to his forehead.

By the way, nobody is awake to see this, but Jamie McGinn has been a waste of life this game. Waste. Of. Life.

I want to climb to a mountaintop and scream my hatred of Bylsma. Game almost over and Girgensons has 13 minutes, and Bylsma crams together a line that makes as much sense as Sofia deciding to actually sleep with me. I want to print out the WOWY stats of Kane/Eichel and staple them to his forehead.

By the way, nobody is awake to see this, but Jamie McGinn has been a waste of life this game. Waste. Of. Life.

Right with ya.

Fire Tim Murray, Jesus Christ I hate this team.

Yes, I'm being like this because it's 1am, and yes I'll feel ashamed in the morning.

Take it back! I want my GM making that trade every time. But I do find it amusing that the Winnipeg fans were basically 100% right on Kane the hockey player--it's forceful and he'll get some goals and knock people through the glass, but man it's ugly.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.