GDT: Colorado @ Buffalo, 12:30 pm est, 2-14-2016

WildCard

Girgensons is very important to this team.

Everyone is flying and it's great. I'm having a blast.

Kane will hit 20 goals pretty easily. He's one of the few that have really been improving as this season goes on, and now that I better understand what kind of player he is, I really really like him. 

Indeed.

And, agreed. Kane is a different player than we all expected, but that's not bad. His physical play and attitude are huge benefactors to a team that's been weak minded and weak physically for years. Plus, the dude can score

I think Gionta has been "huge" last couple of games, overall. He is really skating and trying hard, as an player with C on his chest should.

In honor of MODO, I'm eating smoked salmon for lunch.  :P

My goodness, sounds awesome. 

Time is 20 mins past 7 here, came home from work just as the game started, got some red wine ready, some cheesedoodles, the game and you guys. Perfect ending on this working period, now im off for 2 weeks! :)

Edited by MODO Hockey

I think Gionta has been "huge" last couple of games, overall. He is really skating and trying hard, as an player with C on his chest should.

Time is 20 mins past 7 here, came home from work just as the game started, got some red wine ready, some cheesedoodles, the game and you guys. Perfect ending on this working period, now im off for 2 weeks! :)

I'm jealous, that sounds like a pretty good night. Why do you have the next 2 weeks off?

Interesting to hear you say that. I think a lot of us see a player past his prime, but he does bring a lot to the team I think.

I put some cream cheese on crackers, then some salmon, then some dill sauce. I must apologize though.... it's Norwegian, not Swedish. Edited by The Big Johnson

Interesting to hear you say that. I think a lot of us see a player past his prime, but he does bring a lot to the team I think.

I put some cream cheese on crackers, then some salmon, then some dill sauce. I must apologize though.... it's Norwegian, not Swedish.

Yeah well i have not seen him skate like this until now, i think he is showing good faith in how you should go for it other than just chill and wait for a better play, that is something a captain must show the team to prove a point and to behave with good example.

Enjoy ur dish sir, sounds very tasty. 

Edited by MODO Hockey

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.