Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

So, we're rooting for Oakland here, right?

We were, and so now we officially can't catch up with KC, however incredibly unlikely that was anyway.

The bigger problem, though, is how this result affects the motivations of the Patriots in week 17. We don't want them resting their starters during the final week against Miami. But now the Pats have sole possession of the #1 seed and can clinch it if they win their next 3 games. So now we really want the Dolphins to lose to the Cards Sunday or the Jets next Sunday, more so than before.

We were, and so now we officially can't catch up with KC, however incredibly unlikely that was anyway.

The bigger problem, though, is how this result affects the motivations of the Patriots in week 17. We don't want them resting their starters during the final week against Miami. But now the Pats have sole possession of the #1 seed and can clinch it if they win their next 3 games. So now we really want the Dolphins to lose to the Cards Sunday or the Jets next Sunday, more so than before.

This is assuming the Bills win out?

The snow is very pretty at this one.

...That was some bad defending.

Looks like a Jauron-era defense. Care to tackle, anyone?

LorAx saves the day. 

I don't feel very good about that even with the pick. Our 3 man rush hasn't gotten pressure in five weeks. They're going to score at will unless we lock things up.

3rd and 12, right where we want em. 

Awful pass by TT, 3 and out. Noice.

As long as Ben is hitting throws like that, weather will not be an excuse for another miserable TT outing.

The 3-step-drop holding onto the ball was cringe-worthy. Watkins was there.

Jesus Tyrod. Your check down is right there you moron.

McCaron, Semien, or Cardale for all I care. I do not want to pay this joke of a qb

Unbelievably lucky call

Tim Graham reported earlier that Rex getting canned before the end of the season is on the table? And none of you turds posted it? Failures! All of you!

I hope he is

It'll be so exciting when Terry hires another coach that is average-to-mediocre.

Man, I think the Sabres season has broken you. You're like a hollowed out husk of a Buffalo sports fan :lol:

If yall will excuse me some positivity: Shaw Lawson, rookie, imploring the D to get set for the next play. Kid's gonna be great.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

I did notice that about Shaq. His energy and brains are great, he does not get fooled on any misdirection. He is going to be a star

As soon as I say that Shaq gets absolutely toasted on a big 3rd down play

Naturally :lol:

Really though, he's been so good in limited snaps this year. He's so disciplined on the edge, doesn't overpursue rolling out QBs. Just a lot to like.

I'm remembering all of the articles the Bills' facebook page has been sharing over the past month, with analysts boasting how the Bills are "built for December football."

Steelers stacking the box, daring TT to beat them, knowing that he will never be able to. They know he can't, he knows he can't. His Bills career will rightly be over after this game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.