Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Even when we were getting sacks, I never felt that we were creating pressure on any of the plays that didn't result in sacks, and then the sacks started drying up.

What a stupid penalty. Why does that even exist?
That's not on Hughes though

Yeah, I'm not dumping on Hughes, moreso a scheme change that has given us a defense much worse than the one we changed from.

We've been using three man rushes a ton, probably because Rex lost all faith in the secondary (pretty sure your observation coincides with the Aaron Williams injury).

Then he's gotta figure something else out, because a 3 man rush forces our secondary to cover for 7 seconds, which is a lot to ask for any secondary, much less our injured-and-underperforming one. Ben has time to settle a court case before making his throws every drop-back

Do you watch football?

Absolutely not. I think I've watched like 2 quarters of non-Bills football this year. 

Then he's gotta figure something else out, because a 3 man rush forces our secondary to cover for 7 seconds, which is a lot to ask for any secondary, much less our injured-and-underperforming one. Ben has time to settle a court case before making his throws every drop-back

I never said it was the right choice :lol:

Though, Ben has been really bad today.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.