Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

flashbacks of 1971......haven Moses catches a dennis shaw pass and the Bills pull within 14 of the dolphins

Im 28 years old. And cant remember being out of town, saying I'm a bills fan and not being embarrassed about it....this sucks

I'm 58 and except for when I was a little kid watching kemp and cookie.then in college watching knox teams with cribs and then the Kelly 10 yr run its generally been a helltrip.17 playoff yrs in 57 seasons.yikes.

I can't believe they let Shady touch the field last week. Idiots.

I'm not reading this thread the rest of the afternoon, and then I'm going to click on it and pray that a miracle happened.

Why?  I'd want him in for the winnable game.  That they shat the bed is hindsight.

He was very obviously not 100% and had no impact on the game. They should have known that during warmups and practice the week before. It was stupid no matter how you look at it.

No--Look.  Miami was winnable.  Today was not.  I want him in the game for the one that the Bills have a chance to win, and not for the one that I write off the minute the schedule comes out. 

What would have happened were he in today?  They would have lost 41-32 instead?

No--Look. Miami was winnable. Today was not. I want him in the game for the one that the Bills have a chance to win, and not for the one that I write off the minute the schedule comes out.

What would have happened were he in today? They would have lost 41-32 instead?

You have no heart. Gotta try to beat the Pats.

Also, playing an injuried McCoy is so stupid. They did that last year too and he didn't play most of last year.

No--Look.  Miami was winnable.  Today was not.  I want him in the game for the one that the Bills have a chance to win, and not for the one that I write off the minute the schedule comes out. 

What would have happened were he in today?  They would have lost 41-32 instead?

Playing McCoy last week was beyond stupid.

You have no heart. Gotta try to beat the Pats.

Also, playing an injuried McCoy is so stupid. They did that last year too and he didn't play most of last year.

No, gotta try to get as many wins out of 16 games as possible.  Try to win the likely ones and save the write-offs for the ones that should be written off.  Did you watch this disaster today?  Do you really think that McCoy would have been the difference?

The right move was to try to win last week.

No, gotta try to get as many wins out of 16 games as possible.  Try to win the likely ones and save the write-offs for the ones that should be written off.  Did you watch this disaster today?  Do you really think that McCoy would have been the difference?

McCoy was a net negative last week. Gillislee was clearly the more effective runner. So if your definition of being smart is playing to win each game on an individual basis, then playing McCoy last week was even dumber as it reduced the team's chances to win that game.

McCoy was a net negative last week. Gillislee was clearly the more effective runner. So if your definition of being smart is playing to win each game on an individual basis, then playing McCoy last week was even dumber as it reduced the team's chances to win that game.

Yes.

Like we knew the result before the game was played, right?

No, gotta try to get as many wins out of 16 games as possible. Try to win the likely ones and save the write-offs for the ones that should be written off. Did you watch this disaster today? Do you really think that McCoy would have been the difference?

I didn't watch the game today :)

And if you wanna win as many games out of 16, then playing McCoy while he's injured is really really dumb. Trying to beat the Fins with a hobbled McCoy is the definition of a short term move.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.