Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

what is the probability that this stems from the NFL investigation into the personal conduct matter?

otherwise, I am absolutely stumped.  The guy played a huge role in Pettine's D a few years back, and is a great fill-in until Shaq Lawson is good to go...

Lorenzo Alexander's been starting through camp.

For how big of a deal he was made out to be last summer it is for some of us

He's a fullback. I don't recall any such "big deal." He's probably still one of the better fullbacks in the league but it's irrelevant because they didn't even use him after giving him a big contract last offseason.

It wouldn't be unfair to criticize Whaley for the signing.

He was what? The highest paid fullback in the league? I specifically remember it being a big deal when they saw him and Shady out to dinner in Buffalo for them trying to woe him

I'm not worried about cutting him. McCoys numbers are markedly better when not in the I. It's still weird seeing him cut though, at last for me

Edited by WildCard

Felton release isn't even slightly surprising. Lawson is. His domestic cases are pretty much nothing. No physical violence.

Not what I heard on Lawson.  "Beat the out of his wife" was the phrase used.  This is from a guy who usually knows what's going on.  But I know you do, too.  So I'm confused.  I do recall something about the team doing its own investigation now, though.

On Felton, they must have just thought that G Gronk is more versatile or something.

In case you are all curious, Bills.com has the full list of the 53 that made the team. Lots of Safetys and LB's.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Roster-Analysis-Bills-go-heavy-at-LB-and-S/13ea2e2e-fd1a-4284-827d-bef46c36f174

Glad to see Groy on there.

And glad that they're going with one kicker, but we knew that.

Glad to see Groy on there.

And glad that they're going with one kicker, but we knew that.

That and here's hoping that the new signings/trades like McCray, Lewis and Humber are worth keeping around. We haven't seen anything from them and there have been some surprising cuts. 

That WR room still scares the bejesus out of me.

That and here's hoping that the new signings/trades like McCray, Lewis and Humber are worth keeping around. We haven't seen anything from them and there have been some surprising cuts.

That WR room still scares the bejesus out of me.

Though I'd certainly like a better #2, it'll be fine as long as Sammy is healthy. If he's out for any real time though, it gets ugly.

also releasing Jerome Felton...looks like Baby Gronk makes the team...

Huh. Figured young Gronk would land on the Practice Squad.

Felton release isn't even slightly surprising. 

Not even slightly? Sure it is. I'd even go so far as to call it mildly surprising. Or maybe just surprising.

Though I'd certainly like a better #2, it'll be fine as long as Sammy is healthy. If he's out for any real time though, it gets ugly.

That's what I'm getting at. With Sammy as #1 i'm okay with Woods at 2 and the rest aren't great but fine as 3-5.

If Sammy were to get hurt, I think we are totally screwed with Woods being the top guy left. That's what scares me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.