Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

kardashians?

And why would that have any impact on how people view Reggie Bush? I would absolutely "spend time" with any of the Kardashian/Jenner daughters.

I like the idea of having Bush come in to handle return duties. I'm not concerned about RB depth (unless J. Williams gets suspended, too).

And why would that have any impact on how people view Reggie Bush? I would absolutely "spend time" with any of the Kardashian/Jenner daughters.

I like the idea of having Bush come in to handle return duties. I'm not concerned about RB depth (unless J. Williams gets suspended, too).

I always just assumed the dislike of Bush was USC-related.

I always just assumed the dislike of Bush was USC-related.

None of which is Bush's fault. Sure, he accepted gifts but any kid in his situation would (hence why most refer to it as the program taking advantage of the kids and their families).

None of which is Bush's fault. Sure, he accepted gifts but any kid in his situation would (hence why most refer to it as the program taking advantage of the kids and their families).

I wasn't even thinking of that stuff, to be honest. It was more how deliciously hatable USC was during its run at the top.

I was going to answer your question with Blue's exact response. And while what you say is perfectly logical, this is sports. I hate who I hate because I want to and it makes me feel better about my football team, logic be damned!

wait what?

I think Fitz is awful and will guarantee that the Jets are not a threat in our trek to maybe trying to make the playoffs for once, so I was worried that he wouldn't be their QB. A retort to this might be that if Fitz doesn't sign, Geno Smith, who is worse, will start, so I said that I do know that Smith still exists.

I think Fitz is awful and will guarantee that the Jets are not a threat in our trek to maybe trying to make the playoffs for once, so I was worried that he wouldn't be their QB. A retort to this might be that if Fitz doesn't sign, Geno Smith, who is worse, will start, so I said that I do know that Smith still exists.

Ahh gotcha. While I think he is a significant upgrade over Geno, the Jets won only (2?) games against playoff teams last year, and Fitz showed his true colors during the last game of the year. Teams figure out Gailey+Fitz; there is no way IMO he repeats that performance. 

I don't hate him, just no need for him on this Bills team. He was a great college player.

GREAT college player, solid pro. Probably still a return ace. We don't need him to be a star running back. This addition would have little to do with the RB position after the first four weeks.

Please review Buffalo vs Jacksonville 2015

Point taken and EJ had as miserable a three series stretch as any QB in history. Literally could not have played worse.

And I still put more blame for the loss on the defense. EJ left the field with the lead and our D couldn't make a stop when it counted. Phantom pass interference penalties didn't help matters, either.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.