Drouin's agent demands trade

FLYNNSanity

His agent is looking more and more like a moron. If this happens normally without Drouin pulling the crap he did, minor blip on the radar. Now it's like HOLY CRAP! this guy!

Isn't he represented by the Same guy as Kane or ROR.

And do we really blame the agent?

Jonathan "What are you doin'?" Drouin is what I refer to him as.. NBCSN guys said that he's the third or fourth Crunch player to miss a meeting/practice this year due to oversleeping/alarm clock issues. It happens, but when you're already skating on thin ice like Drouin is, you've gotta be smarter than this. Isolated, this certainly is not a big issue in my eyes, but it sure as hell won't help his relationship with teammates or his trade value...

Shenanigans, Shenanigans, Shenanigans, Shenanigans....... There, I deserve 4 pistol whips, and a happy ending.....

:lol:

"Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?"

Not sure where to put this, but since Drouin played a big role in the Mooseheads winning the 2013 Memorial Cup here is a good spot, I guess.

The Halifax Mooseheads missed the playoffs this year in the Q.  The Q is like this ... no dynasties ever.  In fact the team they played in the Q final in 2013 also missed the playoffs.  Not one player from 2013 is still on the team, that's the way it works.

I don't even know who to hitch my draft a Moosehead wagon to this year.

So for old times sake ...

FUCALE!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just gets better and better for this guy. He's tweaked the same injury that's sidelined him for long periods of time already in his career

With Tampa Bay Lightning captain Steven Stamkos out 1-3 months with a blood clot, there’s been a lot of talk about whether Jonathan Drouin will finally make his return to the NHL. That speculation hit a speed bump Sunday afternoon when it was revealed that he would not suit up for Sunday’s Syracuse Crunch game against the Utica Comets due to injury.

Head coach Rob Zeppler said pregame that Drouin “tweaked something in [his] lower body.” He also noted that he’s “had some issues with it in the past” and that the grueling Crunch schedule recently made it necessary to get him out of the lineu

Article says it's not long term, but it does sound like it's the same injury that keeps plaguing him, which is a bad sign

Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.