GDT: NYI at Sabres FNC 6 pm 12/31/15

Brawndo

Lee-noose!

Lee-noose!

A little goal support would be nice for the young man.

Pitiful, isn't it? His last five periods have seen him give up three goals while his team has given him zip. 

We are simply not very skilled offensively. 

GO SABRES!!!

Sabres are scoreless in 8 consecutive periods with Ullmark in goal.

I stand corrected. 

Clearly, Linus is slowing us down offensively. 

Edited by K-9

Am I the only one utterly indiferrent whenever Macus Foligno is on the ice?

You are not alone. I think WGR should do a promotion where the Random caller gets to dress as Foligno for the night. The results would probably similar

I would love to know why that was a stupid challenge.

I'm at the arena so no TV commentary, but I didn't see anything that would change the refs mind on jumbo tron ..... I also believe that the refs should not be able to review the challenge after a call where a whistle could have been called as they may be less inclined to overturn their own call.

The Concept of Foligno keeps him going. That and the last name.

I agree, he doesn't get any flack like Moulson and Gionta do, because he's a 4th liner. But he's largely ineffective.

I'm still ticked about ovie nailing Ennis the other night without any retribution from our "tough guys" like foligno

I'm at the arena so no TV commentary, but I didn't see anything that would change the refs mind on jumbo tron ..... I also believe that the refs should not be able to review the challenge after a call where a whistle could have been called as they may be less inclined to overturn their own call.

You're there ?

Prove it. Get the azzhole chant going.

We are all hoping for a few goals and a lot more fun for you!

Edited by Woods-Racer

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.