GDT: LA @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 12/12/2015

WildCard

No it can't,  eventually Samson has to leave the nest and play center.  It will be a sad day.

But it is not this day. This day WE FIGHT! By all that you hold dear, on this good ice, I bid you SKATE! Sabres, of the ATLANTIC!

Tonight is my de-virgining of hard root beer. I'll give it a try though. Not sure if I can drink more than one, especially on an empty stomach.

Need to try this stuff.

Have you tried this?

Not-Your-Fathers-Root-Beer-6PK-12OZ-BTL.

A little sweet but good occasionally

IMO best root beer is Virgils, no corn syrup, mollasis, nutmeg, licorice and wintergreen among other ingredients.

https://theafterburnsg.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/healthy-soda-virgils.jpg

Edited by North Buffalo

Have you tried this?

Not-Your-Fathers-Root-Beer-6PK-12OZ-BTL.

A little sweet but good occasionally 

Tried it. Didn't even bother to finish. Give me a more traditional beer and I'm good to go. Not in to sweetened "beverages." Everyone has their preferences. Hope you enjoy what you picked up tonight. 

I can't stand the hard root beer, it's a novelty in my mind. It's indeed a drink you can really only have one else of due to the sweetness and what's the point of having only one drink?

I myself just popped across the street and came back with a sizer of the Coney Island Mermaid Pilsner, good stuff.

I nominate this for post of the year!

Seconded

It was awesome when I had it before it became super popular, I had it somewhere in a small town in Vermont a year or two ago I think before the craze. But to get drunk on either is much to heavy of a task, just good to have 1,maybe 2,especially in the summer.

BTW, we owned the kings that period

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.