Dunleavy is

Radar

Just to clarify the subject line of this thread. It was edited and the intention was to have subject "Dunleavy" alone but obviously the "is" didn't get deleted. My bad. Sure seems like there was an overreaction to the mistake though.

Just to clarify the subject line of this thread. It was edited and the intention was to have subject "Dunleavy" alone but obviously the "is" didn't get deleted. My bad. Sure seems like there was an overreaction to the mistake though.

Welcome to SS, where the arguments are recycled, the overreactions abound, and the points do matter. credit to PA

He's barely passable when describing action that you can watch on TV. 

He is a train wreck for anyone listening on the radio. Just terrible at painting the action and his lack of goal calling skills is that much more irritating. 

GO SABRES!!!

He's barely passable when describing action that you can watch on TV. 

He is a train wreck for anyone listening on the radio. Just terrible at painting the action and his lack of goal calling skills is that much more irritating. 

GO SABRES!!!

Exactly. I listen to a lot of the games on radio. He is bad only one worst maybe Duff. I like both those guys for pregame or between periods, particularly Duff but play by play please find someone else to spell RJ.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.