GDT: St.Louis @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 11/23/2015

WildCard

What a smart man Harrington is.  This is obviously a great way to increase his already significant group of willing sources within the Sabres' organization.

If anyone's interested, it's at about the 45-second mark:  http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=1573

FFS.

#### Harrington, that is disgraceful. Bring it up with him off camera, or with the head of PR, not in the midst of an interview. Not to mention, the coach sort of has a more important job than any beat-reporter. One kinda facilitates the other even existing and is only 1.5 months into a season with a new team. 

#### Harrington, that is disgraceful. Bring it up with him off camera, or with the head of PR, not in the midst of an interview. Not to mention, the coach sort of has a more important job than any beat-reporter. One kinda facilitates the other even existing and is only 1.5 months into a season with a new team. 

DB took that demand like the boss he is, that reporter doesnt mean sh1t to him. 

MODO is such a fun and spirited poster that I feel like starting a GoFundMe page to get him an Ullmark Sabres jersey.

Im in

Boy, MODO might be running away with rookie poster of the year.

Didn't you say the same thing about McJesus?

Haha ! :D 

Much appreciated, but im just trying to cheer this forum up a lil'bit. 
I know how it is, hard to be excited with season after season going to shait.. trust me, i know. 

I've said it before, i really believe this team can make it to playoffs, which would be an huge effort.

Sabre cap and jersey is already ordered! 3 days ago :D, ill post a picture when it arrives!

MODO is such a fun and spirited poster that I feel like starting a GoFundMe page to get him an Ullmark Sabres jersey.

Or a trip to a Sabres game.

(And this is not to slight our other fabulous international posters, who I've previously opined should get a free trip over here from the Sabres.)

Re: Harrington. Maybe he took the concern to the media relations people and got nowhere. I can hear Harrington explaining this away by saying this is the kind of stuff that has gone on for years, except we never had access to video of these scrums. Really, no big deal.

Edited by pASabreFan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.