GDT: Dallas @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 11/17/2015

WildCard

Well, it's hard to tell, because we don't know his injury, and therefore don't know his time table. He tried to practice a few weeks back, and wasn't able to finish it, so at least we know he was being cautious. Kane's injury is a minimum 4 weeks, so we know he's taking the minimum amount of time

It may not be a minimum......4-6 weeks is an arbitrary number....doesn't mean it's definitely a 4-6 week injury....could take more time or less.....if he's ready to play he'll play.

It may not be a minimum......4-6 weeks is an arbitrary number....doesn't mean it's definitely a 4-6 week injury....could take more time or less.....if he's ready to play he'll play.

4-6 weeks is not an arbitrary number, it is a time frame based on millions that have had this injury. 

Reading what Kane said about the injury I think I'd let him sit a bit longer.  His quote basically said the brain heals and with the right frame of mind he can heal faster.  All that tells me is he's pushing rehab too hard and has a high tolerance for pain.  4-6 weeks is what he'll sit.

I mentioned this in the roster thread, but if ROR's line is tasked with shutting down Benn-Seguin-Sharp/whoever I don't think it's going to end well assuming he's still with Moulson and Gionta. No slight towards those two intended.

LOL no offense but... Of course it is a slight. You clearly don't think Moulson or Gio should be expected to be in a shut down role against Dallas best. I agree. Certainly that is not Moulson's game.

LOL no offense but... Of course it is a slight. You clearly don't think Moulson or Gio should be expected to be in a shut down role against Dallas best. I agree. Certainly that is not Moulson's game.

22 Johan Larsson – 90 Ryan O'Reilly – 12 Brian Gionta

26 Matt Moulson – 15 Jack Eichel – 63 Tyler Ennis

Done.

Anyone post this yet? Sabres show biggest Corsi/Scoring Chance differential improvement. Crediting Bylsma.

http://www.tsn.ca/bylsma-helps-sabres-take-a-big-step-forward-1.395218

It was posted in the Attention to Detail coaching thread.

22 Johan Larsson – 90 Ryan O'Reilly – 12 Brian Gionta

26 Matt Moulson – 15 Jack Eichel – 63 Tyler Ennis

Done.

It was posted in the Attention to Detail coaching thread.

Just found it over there, thanks

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.