GDT: Buffalo @ Florida, 7:30 est, 11/12/2015

WildCard

I would too.  Like I said earlier, there's no reason to ride a guy so green to the NHL into the ground.  Keep it light, no pressure.  Let Ullmark see it as all opportunity and almost no risk.  When Lehner returns Ullmark probably heads back to Rochester anyway.

If he names Ullmark his Number One it puts him under a lot more pressure and then if they decide to move him to Rochester upon Lehner's return there's the possibility of damaging his ego.  Let this be a purely positive experience for the kid.

I'm going out to watch the game *because* they're both playing.  I'll be able to watch both in the bar.

Ha I'd consider the same, but where I live you will not find Sabres hockey in a bar. 

Right now my plan is to go to the Buffalo Bros where I normally watch the Bills games.  I think several Bills fans will be there and they'll want to see the Sabres as well.  Plenty of TVs to go around.

Food pics, please. I am barren.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.