GDT: Montréal @ Buffalo, 7:00pm edt, 10/23/2015

Doohickie

If Eichel ever gets a finisher to skate with, watch out. Every game this season he has had multiple times where he's set up a teammate for a prime chance only to have the guy whiff or not be able to anticipate on the same level. Frustrating to watch. 

GO SABRES!!!

If Eichel ever gets a finisher to skate with, watch out. Every game this season he has had multiple times where he's set up a teammate for a prime chance only to have the guy whiff or not be able to anticipate on the same level. Frustrating to watch. 

GO SABRES!!!

I strongly second this. The guy should have 7 assists or so and he has a goose egg so far.

Yeah no ######, I'm to drunk to stay , getting pissed off by frenchies thinking this are good calls.

Its his main reason he shouldn't play center or take face offs.

He was 75% last game though, not sure the season stats. He seems just a little off this year. Hope Zemgus, Gionta, Ennis, Kane, Moulson, etc. get going all at the same time.

So, no one answered my question: couldn't they have challenged that goal due to the trip that led to it?

Sorry Evel, just seeing this now.

The coach's challenge is limited to goals scored on a potential offside or goalie-interference plays only.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.