GDT Buffalo at Ottawa 9-26-15 7 PM WGR 550

Brawndo

I think they have to keep this speed and talent together. OReilly between Moulson and Gus would be a dangerous tough line, too.

This will be a situational line. You gotta have some experience when you go up against other top lines. I have no doubt they will a pp unit of some sort.

I thought he had fixed that towards the end of last year, but old habits seem to have crept back.

If by half you mean the backup goalie, one of the defenseman (Franson), and 2 lines (Eichel, Kane, Ennis, Larsson, Girgensons, McGinn), then yep!

last year, but he seems to have lapsed into old habits again.

I hope he corrects it, he's been getting better. They were almost ready for faceoff by the time I figured out Ennis scored the hat trick haha.

Nice play by Zemgus to calmly control the puck and look for a play instead of just banging it down the ice. So many times I see players look to just shoot it out instead of gaining control. It's a question of recognition and patience. 

GO SABRES!!!

Larson makes this team in a meaningful role.

Agreed. I see him as our third line centerman. He can be a pain to play against. 

GO SABRES!!!

Nice play by Zemgus to calmly control the puck and look for a play instead of just banging it down the ice. So many times I see players look to just shoot it out instead of gaining control. It's a question of recognition and patience. 

GO SABRES!!!

Agreed. I see him as our third line centerman. He can be a pain to play against. 

GO SABRES!!!

I still want Sam to be third line C between McGinn and Gionta, with Larsson between Foligno and Deslauriers on fourth.

I really don't know why Lehner is being described as our "starter" when he's far from proven... it should be an open competition.

I agree

I still want Sam to be third line C between McGinn and Gionta, with Larsson between Foligno and Deslauriers on fourth.

I expect good things out of Foligno and Deslauriers this year. I think we will probably see Folignos best year point wise.

I really don't know why Lehner is being described as our "starter" when he's far from proven... it should be an open competition.

Probably because the only other option at this point is Chad Johnson.

Most consider him the backup, but he hasn't necessarily put up terrible numbers in his short career.

Someone has to get a gif of Ennis going afer Mark Stone.  If there was ever a "David versus Goliath", moment.  Eichel's win on the draw against Turris and rushing the play at the goalie was great.  The patience on the second goal to the no look pass to Ennis.  Larsson played well and composed as did Girgensons.  I was really impressed.  McGinn played pretty solid aside from the knee to knee collision on Zack Smith.  A lot of positives.  Colaiacovo and Donovan aren't much more than what I've thought they were depth and emergency call up's.  Guhle has outplayed both emphatically. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.