Jack Eichel - What will it take to earn his #?

LGR4GM

So Jack has said repeatedly he will wear #44 until he earns his spot on the team and then will select #15.  He just dropped 1g, 1a in a preseason game including a shorty.  I can't think of shift he had that he wasn't mentioned.  He was one of our best players.  So what does it take for Jack to earn #15?  Did he do it already?  What do you have to see? 

So Jack has said repeatedly he will wear #44 until he earns his spot on the team and then will select #15.  He just dropped 1g, 1a in a preseason game including a shorty.  I can't think of shift he had that he wasn't mentioned.  He was one of our best players.  So what does it take for Jack to earn #15?  Did he do it already?  What do you have to see? 

You mean #41?

I was pretty annoyed at first with all this... But then I realized I was being a hypocrite. I feel players should do with their appearance whatever they want to make them feel the best in order to succeed, so if he wants to roll with this number then I feel that's completely okay now.

#41 grew on me kind of. Almost want to get one just for the nostalgia someday.

I suspect he'll be 15 when the roster is finalized and not a minute before.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.