Trade ideas and speculation

Hoss

I'm not saying what Reinhart is worth, or that he's moving. But invariably every deal we talk about in here, the starting point for the other team is going to be him

The feeling I get lately is that Reinhart is the desired starting point around here, as well.

Guy's name has been in trade proposal talk here since GMTM walked off the stage.

I'm impressed by how calm you're being, aren't you a mega Boeser fan? If a prospect I drooled over was possibly available I'd be flipping out haha

I hated Lehner because it meant we lost Boeser so yes I am a huge fan. That said I don't think it is possible to get him. 

More on the Kane to Minny Rumor from Michael Russo

BrodieManMN:[/size] Do you have more detail on what Wild GM Chuck Fletcher and Sabres GM Tim Murray had cooking with Evander Kane?[/size]

Russo: I can only say that I’ve been told by multiple sources multiple times that there were trade talks. But you can assume that in order to add $5.25 million in salary (even if salary/cap space were retained), it would have had to be a “hockey trade.”

Kane for Pommers straight up!

The man is completely at sea.

makes sense that he is in Vancouver, after being in Boston Edited by apuszczalowski

... Jake Virtanen... did he say Virtanen?

giphy.gif

Juolevi...

Can anyone give a quick rundown on Virtanen?

yes. Fast, good release, powerful, stands up for teammates. Needs to work on his defensive zone stuff. He is still raw though. Don't expect him to show up and score 30goals or anything. 

Canucks looking at Evander Kane per McKenzie.

They looked this summer as well.

Virtanen a possible return, but Mc Kenzie mentioned the Sabres looking for D help

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/insider-trading-canucks-still-keeping-tabs-on-evander-kane-s-availability~995461

Don't get your hopes up don't get your hopes up don't get your hopes up.

Welp, didn't work, my hopes are up.

Sweet, thanks Liger. What does he project as? Saw his stats, 55 gp in the NHL with 7-13-20

Well remember that he was a 19yr old on a roster that really lacks a true center which he needs to be successful. 

A general thought would be his ceiling is around 30g and 35a. could be a little more depending on NHL game changes and his development. His floor is probably around 10g and 12a. He could end up as just a good 3rd line player. Hard to say as I didn't watch more than a few highlights of Vancouver games from last year. I love him but if I am trading them Kane they would need to add things. 

Jake on Jack's wing... that would be intriguing. We really don't need a RW though.

He should have had about 15.2 points in his first NHL season and he had 13 in 55games so looking at the numbers he translated almost exactly as you would have predicted. That's not a bad sign. 

Well remember that he was a 19yr old on a roster that really lacks a true center which he needs to be successful.

A general thought would be his ceiling is around 30g and 35a. could be a little more depending on NHL game changes and his development. His floor is probably around 10g and 12a. He could end up as just a good 3rd line player. Hard to say as I didn't watch more than a few highlights of Vancouver games from last year. I love him but if I am trading them Kane they would need to add things.

Jake on Jack's wing... that would be intriguing. We really don't need a RW though.

He should have had about 15.2 points in his first NHL season and he had 13 in 55games so looking at the numbers he translated almost exactly as you would have predicted. That's not a bad sign.

True, but it would free up Reinhart to be center full time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.