Trade ideas and speculation

Hoss

As per @Real_ESPNLeBrun, Cam Fowler trade talks heating up to the point where he could be moved before Friday night's draft. Stay tuned.

BUF amongst a number of teams interested in Fowler, but Sabres not believed to be keen on giving up No. 8 pick in the draft.

Regarding Ben Bishop, Yzerman said he's talked to other teams who are looking for a goalie. But doesn't know when or if a deal occurs...

Obviously if a first round pick is involved in a Bishop deal then a trade could potentially happen within next 24 hours... but no guarantee

MIN is fielding offers on some of its good young D. A trade of a D for a good young forward is possible but not necessarily assured.

Edited by Hoss

As per @Real_ESPNLeBrun, Cam Fowler trade talks heating up to the point where he could be moved before Friday night's draft. Stay tuned.

BUF amongst a number of teams interested in Fowler, but Sabres not believed to be keen on giving up No. 8 pick in the draft.

If a #1 has to be going back, it's gotta be next year.  If #8 goes, hopefully part of more moving parts.

Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie

Pierre LeBrun @Real_ESPNLeBrun

Regarding Ben Bishop, Yzerman said he's talked to other teams who are looking for a goalie. But doesn't know when or if a deal occurs...

Pierre LeBrun @Real_ESPNLeBrun

Obviously if a first round pick is involved in a Bishop deal then a trade could potentially happen within next 24 hours... but no guarantee

MIN is fielding offers on some of its good young D. A trade of a D for a good young forward is possible but not necessarily assured.

Saw this, who does Minn have of interest? Better value than Fowler?

Craig Custance suggests Anaheim could use a left-shot forward who can play on the power play.

Seems like we were all on the right track with Ennis as the centerpiece of the deal...minus the whole concussion thing. Still makes sense, but have to wonder how Anaheim feels about his health.

TY

I don't know what this means.

Girgensons, Ennis and Foligno are all lefties.

They can have two of them plus a second if that's what they want. It'll really depend on what they're interested in.

And hopefully they like some combination of the above.

I have interest in Scandella. Brodin is okay, but he's really just Gorges if Gorges were a great skater.

Edit: Brodin can also make a pass. So there's that.

I mean he would definitely be an upgrade, but pales in comparison to Fowler.

I've always thought Foligno might be a tipping point in this discussion: someone I believe both GMs really like.

I don't mind giving up one of Girgensons or Foligno in a Fowler deal, just not both. Either one ideally slots in on the third line LW, with Larsson and Gionta. If we trade one, the other can slot in.

Ennis, Girgs/Foligno, a 3rd.

Girgensons, Ennis and Foligno are all lefties.

They can have two of them plus a second if that's what they want. It'll really depend on what they're interested in.

I don't know what this means.

And hopefully they like some combination of the above.

I mean he would definitely be an upgrade, but pales in comparison to Fowler.

I've always thought Foligno might be a tipping point in this discussion: someone I believe both GMs really like.

I think I'm good with Ennis + Foligno. Both are question marks for me, albeit for different reasons.

Foligno, Ennis, and 38th for Fowler and either a voided NMC Bieksa or Stoner?

I'll take a Bieksa or Stoner contract about the same time they accept Moulson in a trade for Lindolm.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.