NHL Combine June 1-6 Buffalo

Brawndo

It's not that I don't think that his missteps are no big... It's that I don't think they're missteps at all. Or at least have no reason to believe they are.

He also wasn't the source of the leak. It was reported elsewhere and he said yes when asked about it.

Also the Buffalo media like most media actually will try to make mountains out of mole hills. Its the nature of the beast. I agree with you. These aren't missteps as much as Murray having ZF to G.

Nice article. I'm sure it's not easy to have an event this large run smoothly the 1st time around.  Kudos to all Sabres employees involved in the planning of the event.

Agreed.  It's a gem for the franchise and the community, and we're going to be able to do some really nice things with it.

That was an awesome read. I don't think there's a better hockey set up in the league than what we have... And it'll be even better next year when the hotel is open at HarborCenter which should mean they can house EVERYTHING in one building. Obviously people will get out, but there would be no reason to ever walk outside if you don't feel like it.

I can't imagine why the league wouldn't make Buffalo the long-term home for the combine and more.

Who cares.  His interviews make me want to gag.  

Everybody in the hockey world... Because that's what actually matters.

I feel like 50% of your posts recently have been you telling everybody else what you don't care about. :p

Edited by Hoss

Everybody in the hockey world... Because that's what actually matters.

I feel like 50% of your posts recently have been you telling everybody else what you don't care about. :P

I find his interviews suck.  I dont give a dam how he performs on the ice while buried in the frozen tundra Edmonton.  

As for what I am telling me people, this board the last week has just been a hodgepodge of posts about some superfluous things.  The Eichel freak outs, the ridiculous trade ideas, the Murray hate, the incessant desire to overpay for old players or underpay for young ones, if you don't like me calling people out for the shenanigans block me.  I am not in the mood. 

Edited by LGR4GM

I find his interviews suck.  I dont give a dam how he performs on the ice while buried in the frozen tundra Edmonton.  

As for what I am telling me people, this board the last week has just been a hodgepodge of posts about some superfluous things.  The Eichel freak outs, the ridiculous trade ideas, the Murray hate, the incessant desire to overpay for old players or underpay for young ones, if you don't like me calling people out for the shenanigans block me.  I am not in the mood. 

You're too grumpy for your age.

And coming from Hoss, that's saying something. :P

I try to avoid acting like others care about what I don't care about. If I don't care I just don't comment. And I avoid comments like "I'm not in the mood" because it's not other's jobs to know what mood you're in at all times... Go Bills.

I try to avoid acting like others care about what I don't care about. If I don't care I just don't comment. And I avoid comments like "I'm not in the mood" because it's not other's jobs to know what mood you're in at all times... Go Bills.

You are such a condescending ass sometimes...  Go Bills.

Tic toc Hoss... tic toc. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.