Sabres should draft Vladmir Putin

Jsixspd

What are the odds of any last round pick playing 100 NHL games?

The smart financial move would be to draft him. You'd probably sell 100,000 Sabres jerseys. The Sabres would be all over the media circuit. Putin might actually even make a visit.

Baseball teams have drafted people that are ill and obviously would never play.

Plus...you can talk gas and oil deals with him!

It's a no-brainer Ted. Pitch Terry the idea over your Memorial Day hot dogs on the deck!

What are the odds of any last round pick playing 100 NHL games?

The smart financial move would be to draft him. You'd probably sell 100,000 Sabres jerseys. The Sabres would be all over the media circuit. Putin might actually even make a visit.

Baseball teams have drafted people that are ill and obviously would never play.

Plus...you can talk gas and oil deals with him!

It's a no-brainer Ted. Pitch Terry the idea over your Memorial Day hot dogs on the deck!

It would set a bad precedent for the Sabres to draft a guy they KNOW would / will never play in the NHL. :p

Anyone who's still playing hockey at age 62 is ok in my book. Look at Obama in his weenie bicycle helmet. He's what, 51? He's a national embarrassment in everything he does. Putin is James Bond compared to this azzclown we're stuck with.

The player facewashing Putin in the scrum was funny. I liked the guy shaking his head in the audience. It's a fraud and they know it. But it doesn't matter…Doesn't hurt to have Fetisov and Kamensky dishing him the puck, plus the other team afraid to intercept or cover Putin, esp. now that Fetisov is a politician. Who is the Russian player with the funny cap on his head instead of a helmet?

Edited by 716

Anyone who's still playing hockey at age 62 is ok in my book. Look at Obama in his weenie bicycle helmet. He's what, 51? What an embarrassment. This Putin is James Bond compared to this azzclown we're stuck with.

The player facewashing Putin in the scrum was funny. I liked the guy shaking his head in the audience. It's a fraud and they know it. But it doesn't matter…Doesn't hurt to have Fetisov and Kamensky dishing him the puck, plus the other team afraid to intercept or cover Putin, esp. now that Fetisov is a politician. Who is the Russian player with the funny cap on his head instead of a helmet?

nice edit... 

Anyone who's still playing hockey at age 62 is ok in my book. Look at Obama in his weenie bicycle helmet. He's what, 51? He's a national embarrassment in everything he does. Putin is James Bond compared to this azzclown we're stuck with.

LOL. I guess we know where you get your opinions spoon-fed to you.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.