Your Profession - Maybe There Are Connections To Be Made!

CallawaySabres

I would like to see any updates on people who actually benefited from a connection on this. Like I said, opportunities pop up when you least expect it......

I helped d4rk go from one downtrodden factory job to a slightly higher paying downtrodden factory job. Does that count?

I am a sales exec in the IT world, focusing on cloud, application delivery, & data center automation/software; in my spare time I am a father of a 4 y/o girl and volunteer for the Wounded Warrior Project

Since this is quasi-Buffalo version of LinkedIn, perhaps we should re-brand it as "Binked.com".........?

I helped d4rk go from one downtrodden factory job to a slightly higher paying downtrodden factory job. Does that count?

It sure does. By the way Ink, did I not buy some Sabes fighting DVDs from you about 5 years ago? If so, I am looking to acquire more from the Barnaby Ray days if anyone has them with good picture. By the way, I played those on my tv muted all day for my 40th (while the band played outside) and every time someone went inside, they were hooked for about 10 minutes....perfect addition

It sure does. By the way Ink, did I not buy some Sabes fighting DVDs from you about 5 years ago? If so, I am looking to acquire more from the Barnaby Ray days if anyone has them with good picture. By the way, I played those on my tv muted all day for my 40th (while the band played outside) and every time someone went inside, they were hooked for about 10 minutes....perfect addition

Wasn't me...:unsure:

More of an infrequent lurker now than regular poster but that's a result of a lack of much if any free time with job and family.

IT Director- Consumer Technology, web, mobile and integration applications.

Any CS Programmer wannabe's that would be willing to move to Pittsburgh, PM me, no promises but hard work if you can pass an interview.

I would like to see any updates on people who actually benefited from a connection on this. Like I said, opportunities pop up when you least expect it......

I'm "connected" to Claude on LinkedIn now, if that counts.  :)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.