The Next Coach of the Buffalo Sabres

IKnowPhysics

How come no one has mentioned Ron Wilson? He's come close to winning a Cup? Is he available? Works well with youth!

See what I did there? :P

Torts would be a blast actually. I just like listening to him lose his $#@! with the media. I miss him!

talk about being a pot stirrer.

Good candid interview and it put to rest some of the bullspit the local media had essentially fabricated to get tongues wagging. There were 4 people in the room and none of them talked. Thats all we need to know.

Five. There were five people in the room. Can't forget Battista.

GO SABRES!!!

I lol'd. Truly.

And then I laughed again when I thought of the rejoinder: "What was he doing under there?!"

Yeah, that crossed my mind after I posted it.  I had a guess as to who would be the first to go there and it wasn't you (I'm sure we all know who I would have guessed).

I would actually listen to this idea.  He has a Stanley Cup to his resume and although the leafs were horrible I think that's a product of their roster.  Look how far that tank job went after he was fired.

Not to pile on, but the two reasons that Ducks team won the cup were Niedermayer (the outstanding one) and Pronger, although they were a pretty stacked team.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

I just listened to the presser.

While he didn't completely screw it up, I really think that our GM is really a PR guy.  He was spinning like a top and is full of crap, IMO.

You've bashed Murray every step of the way for a while now. What exactly is it about him that you don't like?

You've bashed Murray every step of the way for a while now. What exactly is it about him that you don't like?

I only have been critical when he opens his mouth and says something.  I don't say anything when he doesn't.  Hardly, every step of the way for a while now.

I question his integrity.

I only have been critical when he opens his mouth and says something.  I don't say anything when he doesn't.  Hardly, every step of the way for a while now.

The apparent shot at Nolan was gratuitous. Not that a hockey GM has to be Mr. Congeniality, very few have been. But it certainly argues against "GM killer" Ted Nolan receiving all the fault for the poor relationship between the two of them.

The apparent shot at Nolan was gratuitous. Not that a hockey GM has to be Mr. Congeniality, very few have been. But it certainly argues against "GM killer" Ted Nolan receiving all the fault for the poor relationship between the two of them.

This would hold water if Murray himself didn't already admit he himself contributed to the communication issues with Nolan.

GO SABRES!!!

Battista told him to say that. He's the Puppet Master. Don't blame Murray.

His integrity concerning what, exactly?

GO SABRES!!!

I only have been critical when he opens his mouth and says something. I don't say anything when he doesn't. Hardly, every step of the way for a while now.

If you are going to question a man's integrity you should at least give reasons for it other then you don't like the sound of his voice.

Pretty much everything.

I find that I can't believe a thing he says.  Call it a spider sense, if you will.

Maybe, it's a reflection of the way things are done.

I just don't trust him.

Well, that's unfortunate. If he resides over a string of cup wins, you won't be able to enjoy it as much knowing a man of dubious integrity was instrumental in that success.

GO SABRES!!!

Well, that's unfortunate. If he resides over a string of cup wins, you won't be able to enjoy it as much knowing a man of dubious integrity was instrumental in that success.

GO SABRES!!!

If you recall, I posted that I would have mixed emotions concerning that very thing coming, in part at least, as a result of a blatant *tank*

This feeling I have for Murray just adds to that.

If you recall, I posted that I would have mixed emotions concerning that very thing coming, in part at least, as a result of a blatant *tank*

I must have missed your previous post on the matter. Sounds like the Sabres are down to their final strike as far as you're concerned.

GO BILLS!!!

I must have missed your previous post on the matter. Sounds like the Sabres are down to their final strike as far as you're concerned.

GO BILLS!!!

At this point, why bother caring any more? Nothing the Sabres can do from here on out, short of firing Murray, selling the team, and forfeiting their first round draft pick this year, will remove that stink. Maybe it's time for a new hobby, Former Sabres Fan in NS.