GDT: Chicago @ Buffalo; 7:00 pm EST

WildCard

He's been looking real good lately. I look forward to him taking it to the next level next season.

I've heard d-men are like the QB's of the NHL development wise, year three is their sweet spot where you expect them to really hit their stride

I gonna have to check into alcohol rehab after this season.

I'm regretting giving up alcohol for Lent.  I haven't looked forward to Easter this much since I was a kid.  Imagine going through the last couple of months sober.  It ain't pretty.

Bogo, Deslauriers, Foligno, Risto, Larsson, hell even Ennis. 

Post-deadline, pieces are looking like men.

Couldn't agree more.  GMTM is building a team of men who play hockey, not a team of hockey players who are men.

can't convince me that there was that many hawks fans at the game, cheering for hawks scores is in a word disgusting , as for the Sabres, much respect for the effort tonight, final score did not reflect the total team effort to win the game

You are wrong as usual they are the Pittsburgh steeler fans of the NHL. Tix at the UC are scarce and pricey. Plus St Catherines was their junior affiliate for many years.

I'm regretting giving up alcohol for Lent.  I haven't looked forward to Easter this much since I was a kid.  Imagine going through the last couple of months sober.  It ain't pretty.

Think of it this way, you may have very well averted succumbing to alcoholism.

I really can't wait until I feel something for hockey again. I didn't feel bad when we were winning and I don't care that we lost. Complete apathy. I mean it.

###### the tank. ###### McEichel. ###### it all. I just want it over.

I am with ya on cant wait till its over, had they won tonight i would have been there...but if you felt nothing nothing tonight...wow

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.