GDT: Chicago @ Buffalo; 7:00 pm EST

WildCard

Either you want McEichel or the W. At this point there are no style points. Besides you wanged GMTM fired.

I want the worst team to finish 30th. If that is the sabres so be it. A win makes us even with a game in hand. I have been calling for Murray to be fired yes. I have had a little change of heart listening to his interview the other day. I loved everything he said. I wish he had said it sooner.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe the Sabres need to keep Nolan. 

If they land Babcock or someone of that ilk, Nolan is gone.  However, if they don't land their man I can see where Nolan *might* be back next year.  I don't think he get's fired for the sake of getting fired; if he gets fired it's because the Sabres land their man.

I think I should do a novena to you, Although praying to Neuvirth's glove sounds sacrilegious.

Bless you, my son.

No reason they shouldn't after the way they have been playing as of late.

I'm not saying those guys will be captains next year, or that they aren't  What I will say is that unlike several of the last few seasons, there will be no shortage of captain material.

I want the worst team to finish 30th. If that is the sabres so be it. A win makes us even with a game in hand. I have been calling for Murray to be fired yes. I have had a little change of heart listening to his interview the other day. I loved everything he said. I wish he had said it sooner.

Which interview was that?  Link?

All I ever wanted was for him to use the right players in the right roles.

But that wouldn't have put us in a position to win the shart.  I think Nolan and GMTM are tighter than many around here think.  If he gets replaced I think GMTM will find Teddy another job in the organization.

And they scored but the goal was disallowed.

Well we have one win to give. Can we go 1-3?

And the conspiracy builds. Although those handful of Coyote fans may be thinking the same thing about Buffalo after losing by letting in two goals in the last 1:40. Edited by Claude Balls

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.