GDT: Chicago @ Buffalo; 7:00 pm EST

WildCard

The Coyote player put the puck with his hand when he didn't have to. Maybe that's the conspiracy? Wiping out his own goal?

That or a OT loss. We can only give one unless AZ gets points.

Could be. He probably skated back to the bench and yelled "pysche" to his teammates afterwards.

Under what pretext?

Nolan gains more points with less talent.  Analytics.  Compare points.  Compare what Nolan gained with last years team compared to Rolston.  Disregard what Schopp says.  He'd say anything.  Compare the same team, two coaches.

Compare this years team with last years team.  You see improvement despite the talent purge.

You feel it too.   

Nolan deserves to be back.

Why? Because a bunch of journeyman like Ellis, Dalpe and Mezzaros are playing for their next meal? If they played like this when it mattered I would agree. This is white noise.

Why? Because a bunch of journeyman like Ellis, Dalpe and Mezzaros are playing for their next meal? If they played like this when it mattered I would agree. This is white noise.

When did it matter more than now?

Do points count double now.

No, it matters the same as it always has, you drama queen.

If they land Babcock or someone of that ilk, Nolan is gone.  However, if they don't land their man I can see where Nolan *might* be back next year.  I don't think he get's fired for the sake of getting fired; if he gets fired it's because the Sabres land their man.

This has always been the case, IMO.

When did it matter more than now?

Do points count double now.

No, it matters the same as it always has, you drama queen.

No it doesn't. Your view of the world is very czarina and not very proletariat. You are the royalty, the rest of us toil for betterment of the masses. Add aristocrat to your moniker, it fits. Edited by 3putt

I am tempted to lean down, 3putt, kiss you on the forehead, and perform some sort of miracle.

Will you allow me to kiss you on the forehead, and change your life forever?

Shall I enjoin you to the aristocracy?  I would like to very much.

:P Lick the tongue of that emoticon to be transformed forever.

I'll pass. For I remember it was you who sold the idea that it was noble to suffer on earth for rewards in heaven. But we do not need rewards in the hereafter, but bread now. But bread is the fruit of foresight and toil, not unrestrained passion for the moment,but a calculated plan for existing beyond the moment. Don't blame me as the inquisitor, look within and ask did I task humanity with godlike expectations when I designed the very frailities into their soul?

Ellis and Dalpe were not here when it mattered I think. Was Mezz supposed to be a first line game changing defenseman ever?

No but apparently Flynn and Mitchell, both who do not see the ice with any regularity were deserving of minutes that Larsson and Grigorenko are now eating. Would you trade Larsson for Flynn? Mitchell? Johan and Mime could have been geetii g valuable time when we.went 0 for January. Nolan is channeling desparation, I don't his hand in the development of any of these guys. I see natural selection.

Lick the emoticon, 3putt.   :P

Leave mediocrity behind.  

If you strive for the best in the present, for all eternity, you'll do no wrong.

Repeat after me:  I honor, respect, and emulate those who try their best now and forever.

And if the devil doesn't like it, he can sit on a tack, sit on a tack.

And if the devil doesn't like it, he can sit on a tack.  Sit on a tack today.

Lick the emoticon, 3putt.   :P

Leave mediocrity behind.  

If you strive for the best in the present, for all eternity, you'll do no wrong.

Repeat after me:  I honor, respect, and emulate those who try their best now and forever.

And if the devil doesn't like it, he can sit on a tack, sit on a tack.

And if the devil doesn't like it, he can sit on a tack.  Sit on a tack today.

You are both weirdos.

I'll pass. For I remember it was you who sold the idea that it was noble to suffer on earth for rewards in heaven. But we do not need rewards in the hereafter, but bread now. But bread is the fruit of foresight and toil, not unrestrained passion for the moment,but a calculated plan for existing beyond the moment. Don't blame me as the inquisitor, look within and ask did I task humanity with godlike expectations when I designed the very frailities into their soul?

No but apparently Flynn and Mitchell, both who do not see the ice with any regularity were deserving of minutes that Larsson and Grigorenko are now eating. Would you trade Larsson for Flynn? Mitchell? Johan and Mime could have been geetii g valuable time when we.went 0 for January. Nolan is channeling desparation, I don't his hand in the development of any of these guys. I see natural selection.

natural selection really?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.