GDT: Chicago @ Buffalo; 7:00 pm EST

WildCard

who to say when the plant will bear fruit, you plant, water and hope, teddy has planted, watered, weeded and maybe now the fruit is coming, who am I to say

He did something that's for sure and it's more than just ammonia sticks. Maybe their blowing lines in between periods.

?uck this team. I guess it will be Strome at 3 and another year of watching this. I think that game where the fans cheered for the coyotes actually motivated the coaches and this $hit squad. I'm so done with this team.

I agree let tanking dogs lay, stupid fans.

I understand why the players are working hard.  I respect that.  I'm almost happy for them.  I just don't get why a single fan can be happy about this.  This is like trading a franchise player so we can finish second from last instead of last.  Would you have traded Lafontaine for the chance to improve from 30th place to 29th?  Perreault?  Briere and Drury?

Me, 25 years from now, my 10 year old grand son sitting on my lap. Let me tell you about that wonderful spring in 2015. You see, the Sabres that year were comfortably in 30th place and guaranteed a generational player. Remember that Connor McDavid guy who was inducted into the hall of fame when you were 5? Well, the players decided they didn't want to play with him so they decided to play really well and finish 29th place overall that year. Aww yes, that wonderful, wonderful spring of 2015. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.