GDT Sabres at Arizona 3/30/15 10pm MSG WGR

Brawndo

If you like jokes about women, heres a few about NS.

He must be writing his posts on a tripewriter.   :ph34r:

Reading his posts are like eating an artichoke.  You have to get through so much to get so little.   :huh:

It's people like him that make you long for the solitary life.   :death:

He holds people openmouthed with his contributions.  You can't stop yawning.   :o

Yeah, but did you catch his missed check? He Jimmy Snuka'd into the boards.

I did.  He was there though, I still hold out hope for him. He shows more and more flashes of an elite skill set.  He's gotta keep his feet moving.  Something people miss with Grigorenko is he has a ridiculous hockey sense.  A very creative player.

I keep waiting for first round picks to make something out of nothing.  I guess that's unrealistic in this era.  Grigo/Reinhart need others to be great.  I'm from the Perreault/Turgeon/Housley era.  I guess times have changed.

Samson is 19 and absolutely is known for elevating the play of anyone on his wing.

Agreed.

Samson Reinhart will be fine!!!

I couldn't resist.  But in all seriousness.  Reinhart is going to control the pace of hockey games in a few years.  Next year his brain and body should get up to speed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.