2015 / 2016 Line Up

2slowtogofast

Seriously, Eichel's problem right now is the opposite of trying to do too much :lol:

I really don't get that comment by DD. The only way I could see him trying to do too much is being frustrated and just overthinking the game; hesitant to go where he's supposed to, unsure where he's supposed to be, etc. 

This is what really gets me. Being a one line teams sucks, but it beats being a zero line team.

We're just in a funk! Dumb luck dictates that someone (Jack Jack, Ennis, Bogosian, Larsson, Girgensons) wakes up and we become a 2 line team again.  I predict 1.5 weeks until many on the board are themselves predicting playoffs.

...again

We're just in a funk! Dumb luck dictates that someone (Jack Jack, Ennis, Bogosian, Larsson, Girgensons) wakes up and we become a 2 line team again.  I predict 1.5 weeks until many on the board are themselves predicting playoffs.

...again

Oh, I'm really not worried long term, per se. Most of my angst recently has come from us playing like old man diarrhea against teams in our league. Poor puck luck earlier in the season? Being out-classed by legit Cup contenders? I can deal with those things just fine. But this recent stretch of poor play is killing me.

...the tank ain't over folks.   Send Eichel down to Roch, let him learn the pro game in a non-toxic environment.     Send Reinhart down too, and McCabe and Ullmark.   Let the veterans go down with the sinking ship.

Wait a minute! You're not Ted Nolan, you're Randy Cunneyworth!

It has to be gut wrenching to let go of the only thing you've ever known. I don't envy him. I hope he sticks around in some capacity. He's been one of my favorite players.

Yeah, I dont think it's a secret that I really respect him as a player.  I hope he ends up with a role on the team somewhere.

When ennis gets back they need to put him with kane and ryan

I can't wait to get Ennis back. With Ennis back, I want

Kane - ROR - Reinhart

Moulson - Eichel - Ennis

I'm confident Moulson and Ennis can revive Moulson, and if not, well throw Moulson to the 3rd and bring Zemgus up with Larsson then centering the 3rd

When ennis gets back they need to put him with kane and ryan

The Sabres could certainly use Ennis and Pysyk back in the line up. Trying to find the injury status in the NHL is near impossible. From what I seen is that Pysyk has a "lower body" bone bruise and Ennis is just listed with an "upper body" injury, both week to week.

I wonder if Ennis was playing with the injury, his play wouldn't dispute it, although he has always been a slow starter as far as points go.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.